Free Week 4 NFL Prediction: Buccaneers vs Bears NFL Odds
Looking for Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Chicago Bears free Week 4 picks & NFL odds? Week 4 NFL betting sees the Buccaneers taking on the Bears on Sunday September 30th at Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois . Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all Week 4 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Tampa Bay Chicago matchup.
NFL Week 4 Handicapping
(2-1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Chicago Bears (2-1)
Date: Sunday, September 30th
Time: 1:00 PM
Venue: Soldier Field
Week 4 ATS Betting Lines: Bears -3
NFL Week 4 Moneyline Odds: OFF
Week 4 NFL Betting Total: 46.5
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Tampa was a nice story over the first couple of weeks of the season using an explosive offense to get off to a hot start. Now they have to bounce back on the road after losing at home on Monday Night Football against a confident Bears team.
This Bears team looks like it is going to make winning ugly their thing this season. Until they get an offense that seems to have sort of a clue there is really no other way for them to go about it. That defense is good though, really good.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Bucs definitely look like a team that can compete in the NFC South. The maic might have worn off on Monday night but there is no doubt they can compete, the question is how do they go about it. They have a tough decision to make.
That would be what to do about the quarterback. Jameis Winston is eligible to play once again but Ryan Fitzpatrick has been so good it is hard to yank him out of there. He did throw a few picks in the loss to the Steelers on MNF but he has also averaged more than 400 yards per game.
Winston or FitzMagic the Buccaneers should be able to move the ball and score putting their success on a defense that is far from stellar. No team has given up more passing yards though the Bears are not really equipped to exploit that fact. This group has to be better or else every game will be a shootout.
Both of these teams are emerging threats so this game is interesting. The winner gets to be thought of that way while the loser is just a .500 team. That kind of feels right for both so this one will be interesting to see what it reveals. Tampa has the weapons to win on the road.
Winning on the road is never easy, even when you get to play the league’s worst team in a venue that is hardly intimidating. The Bears did not win any style points but they will take their road win over Arizona and hope it proves the team is turning itself around.
Scoring only 16 points and gaining just 316 yards is not going to lead to a lot of wins. The best thing they had going for them against Arizona was shifty Tarik Cohen, who ripped off a 21 yard run. Jordan Howard is getting stymied this season but they are sticking with the run because the defense is keeping opponents close.
That Bears defense with Kahlil Mack is getting pretty scary. He had another couple of sacks against Arizona and seems like he is going to get after the quarterback on like every other drop back. He is even more of a difference maker that a lot of people realized.
Tampa has been one of the better offensive teams in the early going. They have some serious playmakers at receiver so keeping up the pressure is going to be critical because the Bears are not designed to trade scores with anyone.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Over is 4-0 in Buccaneers last 4 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
- Over is 4-0 in Buccaneers last 4 games in September.
- Buccaneers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 vs. NFC.
- Bears are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Under is 5-0 in Bears last 5 games following a straight up win.
- Under is 5-0 in Bears last 5 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game. .
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Tampa Bay +3
No clue as to who gets the nod at QB but I think the Bucs will be able to move the ball and score against Chicago. .
NFL Free Week 4 Score Prediction: Tampa Bay 28 – Chicago 21
Khalil Mack has been on fire and he will get to whoever the QB but at the same time the Bucs will also make some plays. Once they get up it will be hard for the Bears to play catchup. .
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Chicago Bears matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2018 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Tennessee Titans – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Chicago Bears – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Green Bay Packers vs. Kansas City Chiefs – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Washington Redskins vs. Minnesota Vikings – 10/24/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Oakland Raiders vs. Houston Texans – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Atlanta Falcons – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Pittsburgh Steelers – 10/28/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction