Free Week 3 Prediction: Jets vs. Patriots NFL Odds
Looking for New York Jets vs. New England Patriots free NFL Week 3 picks & NFL odds? NFL betting sees the Jets taking on the Patriots on Sunday September 22 at Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Week 3 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Jets Patriots matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Week 3
(0-1) New York Jets vs. New England Patriots (2-0)
Date: Sunday September 22
Time: 1:00 PM ET
Venue: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA.
NFL Week 3 ATS Betting Lines: Patriots -17.5
NFL Week 3 Moneyline Odds: OFF
NFL Week 3 NFL Betting Total: 47.5
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Patriots look like the Patriots. The Throne of Ease is alive and well with two blowouts through the first two weeks of the season.
The Jets haven’t even played their Monday night tilt with Cleveland yet but fans have already given up on a season that just eight days ago held so much promise.
New York Jets
Blowing the 16–0 lead against Buffalo was bad enough. Then the Jets’ fans got news that Sam Darnold has mono.
People make their jokes but it’s a serious illness that could hold Darnold out from anywhere from a few weeks to the rest of the season. There was a report that he has been making good progress and has targeted Week 5 as a return date.
Let’s just hope he gets back on the field as soon as he can because it’s Trevor Siemian for the Jets in the meantime.
We’ll see how Siemian looks on Monday Night Football against the Browns. He was solid in that 2016 season as Denver’s starter but faltered down the stretch and into 2017. Last year, he didn’t see the field backing up Kirk Cousins in Minnesota.
CJ Mosley, who is New York’s best defensive player, left that Buffalo game with a groin injury, which triggered the Bills’ comeback.
He’s out for Monday night and perhaps beyond. Keep an eye on his status as this game creeps closer.
New England Patriots
Tom Brady spread out his 20 completions on 28 attempts to seven difference receivers on Sunday’s 43–0 win in Miami.
No receiver caught more than four balls, which is how many Antonio Brown finished with. He did all of his damage in the first half, scoring New England’s second touchdown of the game.
Sony Michel got 21 carries for 85 yards and a touchdown in the win. Jamie Collins took an interception back 69 yards for a defensive score.
Leave it to the Patriots to make a 43–0 game look unspectacular in the box score. Nobody had a huge game statistically. Instead, a bunch of guys chipped in and simply made it easy.
The Pats’ secondary is the best in the game and those linebackers look pretty good with Collins back in the mix too.
The only team that’s going to beat this one in the AFC this season is Kansas City. It’s early but this I already know.
NFL Betting Trends:
- NYJ are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 vs. AFC East.
- Under is 6-2 in NYJ last 8 vs. AFC East.
- NYJ are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 vs. AFC.
- Under is 7-1 in NE last 8 vs. AFC East.
- Under is 11-3 in NE last 14 games overall.
- NE are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 vs. AFC East.
- Home team is 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 meetings.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: New England.
Seventeen points is a lot; then again, in some ways it really isn’t. I’m taking the Pats to win this game by three touchdowns, at least, and keep the cover run going to start the season.
NFL Free Week 3 Score Prediction: Jets 10 – Patriots 34
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this New York Jets vs. New England Patriots matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2019 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Arizona Cardinals vs. New York Giants – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- New Orleans Saints vs. Chicago Bears – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Tennessee Titans – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Atlanta Falcons – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Redskins -10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction