Free Week 1 Prediction: Giants vs. Cowboys NFL Odds
Looking for New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys free NFL Week 1 picks & NFL odds? NFL betting sees the Giants taking on the Cowboys on Sunday September 8 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas . Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Week 1 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this New York Dallas matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Week 1
(0-0) New York Giants v. Dallas Cowboys (0-0)
Date: Sunday, September 8
Time: 4:25 PM
Venue: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
NFL Week 1 ATS Betting Lines: Cowboys -7
NFL Week 1 Moneyline Odds: Cowboys -300, Giants +245
NFL Week 1 NFL Betting Total: 45.5
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
New York is waiting and hoping. Waiting for Eli Manning to shuffle off and hoping that Daniel Jones can be a winning quarterback in the NFL amidst all the scrutiny. Their outlook this season is not great.
Dallas is waiting too, waiting to see if they can get whole and then compete like hell for a Super Bowl. It seems like there could be enough there this season. IF.
New York Giants
No matter what the Giants do they get ripped. Last year it was drafting Saquon Barkley and this season Jones. Barkley is one of the most dynamic players in the league while Jones waits his turn.
Eli Manning is still going to be the starter this season (at least for now) and even though he is much maligned he is also working with one of the worst receiving groups in the league with OBJ traded to Cleveland.
Evan Engram can be a solid TE and Barkley catches the ball well but that brings the play too close to the line of scrimmage. They have to find a way to open things up.
The defense is probably targeting average as the goal. The trade brought in Jabril Peppers who is a nice athlete but there are not a lot of difference makers on this group.
New York is hoping they can find the Cowboys off their game in the opener to steal it.
As this is being written the Cowboys have still yet to sign Ezekiel Elliott, their star running back. It is possible they do so before the game start though.
Even if the doesn’t play the offense is not going to dry up. They have a great offensive line and Dak Prescott is pretty good. I say pretty good because I am not a big fan of his.
Still the offense can be good though bringing back Jason Witten to play TE is an interesting way to go. I feel like this group could have a low floor if everything kind of goes sideways.
The Cowboys are probably underrated on defense. They have some guys at all levels who can make big plays, more than enough to stymie New York.
Dallas is the better team but there is always some sort of drama around them. I am just not sure it is enough that they will drop this one.
NFL Betting Trends:
- NYG are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games in September.
- NYG are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games in Week 1.
- NYG are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
- Over is 6-2 in DAL last 8 home games.
- Over is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings in Dallas.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Under 45.5
I think this one is going to be kind of sluggish. I don’t want to back New York so taking the under.
NFL Free Week 1 Score Prediction: Dallas 23 – New York 20
This one will be tight with Dallas winning it late. A FG not a TD gives us that under.
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all post-season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2019 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
— Razor Ray Monohan (@Cappers_Picks) September 2, 2019
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- New York Giants vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Dallas Cowboys – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- New York Jets vs. New England Patriots – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Panthers vs. Arizona Cardinals – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Indianapolis Colts – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction