Free Week 3 Prediction: Broncos vs. Packers NFL Odds
Looking for Denver Broncos vs. Green Bay Packers free NFL Week 3 picks & NFL odds? NFL betting sees the Broncos taking on the Packers on Sunday September 22 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Week 3 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Broncos Packers matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Week 3
(0-2) Denver Broncos vs. Green Bay Packers (2-0)
Date: Sunday, September 22, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM
Venue: Lambeau Field, Green Bay, Wisconsin
NFL Week 3 ATS Betting Lines: Packers -360, Broncos +275
NFL Week 3 Moneyline Odds: Los Angeles -8
NFL Week 3 NFL Betting Total: 43.5
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Denver is 0-2 and hitting the road. It does not look like a great spot to get their first win but the defense should give them a chance.
Green Bay held on last week and has two division wins to take early control of NFC North. They are in great position to keep winning this week.
The Broncos are 0-2 and might be due for a big letdown on the road after losing on a last second 53 yard field goal at home to Chicago. That is one that stays with you a while.
One thing that can provide some confidence though is the fact that that same Bears team held Green Bay in check for most of their game in week one. The spread might say otherwise but this one should be competitive.
Denver needs more offense, plain and simple. Joe Flacco has looked ok but they have not gotten much from Philip Lindsay, who was a real find as a rookie last season.
The defense has been playing pretty well but they need to create more havoc because the offense is so pedestrian. That group can be better with the defensive ends they have.
If they play good defense there is no reason this one can’t come down to the final possession like last week.
Green Bay Packers
Green Bay is 2-0 and surprise, surprise it is more a result of their defense than the mastery of Aaron Rodgers. This is a good spot to keep the good times rolling.
Through 2 games the Pack are 26th in passing offense and not even averagings 200ypg. Of course they can do better than that. They have not had to force it.
The defense has been alright in terms of yard bug given up just 3 and 16 points. You can see a confidence growing and there is more speed on the field too.
I am not sure what gets the offense going but they might not need it to ramp up in this one. If they can get to 20 points that is probably enough to win the ball game.
That hook is going to be critical in this one. There is no doubt Green Bay is a favourite to win but the extra half point with the offense still untracked is tough.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Under is 19-6-1 in DEN last 26 games overall.
- DEN are 5-14 ATS in their last 19 road games.
- Under is 19-7-1 in DEN last 27 games on grass.
- Over is 17-7 in GB last 24 games in September.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Under 43.5
This is not a spot for the Packers offense to explode, nor will it have to. Slow and steady wins the race.
NFL Free Week 3 Score Prediction: Green Bay 24 – Denver 13
Look for Rodgers to have enough success and rely on the formula they have been so far this season.
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this Denver Broncos vs. Green Bay Packers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all post-season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2019 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Oakland Raiders vs. Green Bay Packers – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver Broncos – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Seattle Seahawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction