Free Week 1 Prediction: Ravens vs. Dolphins NFL Odds
Looking for Baltimore Ravens vs. Miami Dolphins free NFL Week 1 picks & NFL odds? NFL betting sees the Ravens taking on the Dolphins on Sunday, September 8th at the Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Week 1 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Ravens Dolphins matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Week 1
(0-0) Baltimore Ravens vs. Miami Dolphins (0-0)
Date: Sunday, September 8th
Time: 1:00 PM ET
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
NFL Week 1 ATS Betting Lines: Ravens -7
NFL Week 1 Moneyline Odds: OFF
NFL Week 1 NFL Betting Total: 37.5
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The regular season is finally here and we have our first full Sunday of football.
In this game the Baltimore Ravens make the trip to Hard Rock Stadium to take on the Miami Dolphins. These teams faced off last year with the Ravens coming out ahead 27-10.
The Baltimore Ravens have high expectations coming into this season after making a quarterback change last season and making the playoffs.
Lamar Jackson is under center for the Ravens and although he was good last year, he needs to have taken a big step forward this offseason.
Jackson was great with his legs, but he did leave some to be desired with his arm. He threw for 1,201 yards, six touchdowns, and three interceptions.
This will be the first time during the regular season to see Mark Ingram in action, and he is expected to play a huge role.
On the defensive side of the ball they were solid, but the hope is that they won’t have to be leaned on as much this year.
In this game if they can create a couple of turnovers, that should take some of the pressure off the offense, and that will be key.
This honestly should be a nice warmup for the Dolphins, and if they have trouble it could spell trouble for the rest of the season.
On the other side of this matchup is the Miami Dolphins who have made it clear that they are tanking, and if they don’t get the first overall pick that would be disappointing.
On the offensive side of the ball, this team traded away Laremy Tunsil who probably had the most talent of anyone on offense, and maybe the on the team.
On the defensive side they traded away Kiko Alonso who was one of their better defenders, which should help them lose more games.
At quarterback the team will start Ryan Fitzpatrick, but he has problems completing full seasons, so Josh Rosen should see some playing time at some point.
In this game they need to find a way to get Lamar Jackson to turn the ball over. The offense will probably have problems scoring, so they are going to have to keep the field short for Fitzpatrick.
NFL Betting Trends:
- BAL are 9-2-1 ATS in their last 12 games on grass.
- Under is 6-2 in BAL last 8 games on grass.
- BAL are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games in Week 1.
- MIA are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 home games.
- Over is 6-2 in MIA last 8 games as an underdog.
- Under is 8-3 in MIA last 11 games in Week 1.
- BAL are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
- Under is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings in Miami.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Baltimore Ravens -7
I actually don’t think the Ravens are going to be as good as some think this year, but in week one they are going to get out to a flying start.
NFL Free Week 1 Score Prediction: Ravens 20 – Dolphins 6
The Dolphins have made it pretty clear that they don’t care about winning games, and in this game they aren’t going to have enough offense to keep it close.
The Ravens defense is going to step up in a big way, and that will lead to to a win and a cover by the visiting team. Don’t be surprised if the Ravens win this game by 14 or more points.
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this Baltimore Ravens vs. Miami Dolphins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all post-season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2019 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
— Razor Ray Monohan (@Cappers_Picks) September 2, 2019
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Kansas City Chiefs – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Dallas Cowboys – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Panthers vs. Arizona Cardinals – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Indianapolis Colts – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Chicago Bears vs. Washington Redskins – 9/23/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Oakland Raiders vs. Minnesota Vikings – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction