Redskins 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Washington Redskins Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Redskins Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Washington Redskins win total.
Redskins NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Washington Redskins Win Total Odds: Over 5.5 (-160)
This seems to be a make or break year for the Washington Redskins and their coaching staff as they need to show some sort of improvmenet, or it might be someone else besides Gruden leading the team.
They made some big changes this offseason but after winning seven games last year, Vegas doesn’t have faith in them lowering their over/under total to 5.5.
Redskins Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Redskins were big players this offseason starting at the quarterback position. They traded for Alex Smith from the Kansas City Chiefs, and they have high hopes for what he can bring this team.
They also Paul Richardson from the Seattle Seahawks to a big deal. He was a solid receiver for the Seahawks, but they have high hopes for what he can become.
They also signed Orlando Scandrick to try and improve a secondary that got torched way too many times last season.
Redskins Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Redskins had a few big names leave this offseason.
They let Kirk Cousins walk in free agency, but they hope that Smith is going to make up for what they lost there and they think he might be better.
They also let Terrelle Pryor walk but he was a big disappointment throughout his time with the Redskins.
Redskins Win Total Odds: Season Preview
inside the Redkskins organization, the hope is high, but that is about the only place as most believe they will take a step back this year.
They have their quarterback but the problem is everyone that is outside the quarterback position.
2018 Redskins Win Total Odds: Over 5.5
It’s going to be another sad year for the people of Washington D.C as they watch their Redskins let them down in another year.
I think they will cover the over, finishing the season with right around seven wins, but this team isn’t going to be making the playoffs.
2018 Redskins NFL Odds
- Redskins Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 75/1
- Redskins Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 40/1
- Redskins Odds to Win 2018 NFC East Division: 8/1
2018 Washington Redskins Football Schedule
- Week 1: at Arizona Cardinals on Sept. 9 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 2: vs. Indianapolis Colts on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 3: vs. Green Bay Packers on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 4: BYE
- Week 5: at New Orleans Saints on Oct. 8 (Monday) at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 6: vs. Carolina Panthers on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 7: vs. Dallas Cowboys on Oct. 21 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 8: at New York Giants on Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 9: vs. Atlanta Falcons on Nov. 4 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 10: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 11: vs. Houston Texans on Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 12: at Dallas Cowboys on Nov. 22 (Thanksgiving) at 4:30 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 13: at Philadelphia Eagles on Dec. 3 (Monday) at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 14: vs. New York Giants on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 15: at Jacksonville Jaguars on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 16: at Tennessee Titans on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 17: vs. Philadelphia Eagles on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
What do you think about our 2018 Washington Redskins Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.