Buccaneers 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Buccaneers Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers win total.
Buccaneers NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Win Total Odds: Over 6.5 (-160)
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers talent wise are the worst team in the NFC South, and there are a lot of question marks surronding this team.
Jameis Winston is expected to be suspended for the Uber incident from a few years back, and the big question is how many games.
This could be another trying year for the people of Tampa Bay, something they didn’t expect a few years back when this team looked like it was on the rise.
Buccaneers Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Bucs were really active in free agency although none of the names were all that splashy.
The biggest name was Vinny Curry who comes in after spending the last six years with the Philadelphia Eagles. He is a guy who can cause problems for opposing offenses.
They are also bringing in Chandler Catanzaro to be the new kicker, and they hope he can bring some sort of stability to that postion.
Kicking cost them a few games last year, and they don’t want that to happen again.
Buccaneers Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Buccaneers decided to let a lot of big names walk this offseason.
Doug Martin who is a fan favorite is gone. Chris Baker, Jude Adjei-Barimah and linebacker Adarius Glanton all were let go.
The biggest loss is Center Joe Hawley who has been one of the better offensive linemen the last few years.
Buccaneers Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The Bucs are in a tough NFC South, and this season is going to get pretty ugly pretty early for them. There is a good chance they could finish this season 0-4 or 0-5 depending on how long Winston is suspended.
This is going to be a good year for some of the younger guys to get experience.
2018 Buccaneers Win Total Odds: Under 6.5
The Bucs are going to be one of the worst teams in the NFL, and if you can bet the under before the suspension comes down, you are going to get a lot more value.
I think this team will only finish with three or four wins and they will be looking at a nice high draft pick next year.
2018 Buccaneers NFL Odds
- Buccaneers Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 66/1
- Buccaneers Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 25/1
- Buccaneers Odds to Win 2018 NFC South Division: 11/2
2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football Schedule
- Week 1: at New Orleans Saints on Sep. 9 at 1pm ET on FOX
- Week 2: vs. Philadelphia Eagles on Sep. 16 at 1 pm ET on FOX
- Week 3: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers on Sep. 24 at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN
- Week 4: at Chicago Bears on Sep. 30 at 1 pm ET on FOX
- Week 5: BYE
- Week 6: at Atlanta Falcons on Oct. 14 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 7: vs. Cleveland Browns on Oct. 21 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 8: at Cincinnati Bengals on Oct. 28 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 9: at Carolina Panthers on Nov. 4 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 10: vs. Washington Redskins on Nov. 11 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 11: at New York Giants on Nov. 18 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 12: vs. San Francisco 49ers on Nov. 25 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 13: vs. Carolina Panthers on Dec. 2 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 14: vs. New Orleans Saints on Dec. 9 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 15: at Baltimore Ravens on Dec. 16 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 16: at Dallas Cowboys on Dec. 23 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 17: vs. Atlanta Falcons on Dec. 30 at 1 PM ET on FOX
What do you think about our 2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.