Seahawks 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Seattle Seahawks Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Seahawks Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Seattle Seahawks win total.
Seattle NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Seattle Seahawks Win Total Odds: Over 8.5 (-120)
The Seattle Seahawks seem to be flirting with rebuilding, and how they perform this season will probably have a huge impact on if they decide to rebuild.
There was a lot of roster turnover this offseason, but Pete Carroll is still confident that this team can get it done when it matters most.
The team is going to look different, but the expectations haven’t changed.
Seahawks Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Seattle Seahawks didn’t get a ton of splashy signings this offseason, they have a few guys they hope can get this team back over the hump.
They brought in Sebastian Janikowski to be the new kicker and they hope he can repeat the success he had in Oakland.
The next biggest name was Brandon Marshall who was a star with the Bears, but with the Jets he was less than fantastic.
Tom Johnson and Shamar Stephen should help add depth to a defensive line that really needed it.
Seahawks Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Seahawks are going to look a lot different this year.
Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Jimmy Graham and Paul Richardson are all gone, and those are going to be big holes to fill.
Richard Sherman was also the face of the Seahawks defense so how they perform this year without him, will be very interesting to watch.
Seahawks Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The Seahawks offense should be better this year, but the defense is the big question with most of the Legion of Boom gone.
There is going to be more pressure on the offense, because the defense is going to take a major step back this year. So the big question is how far can Russell Wilson carry this team?
Can he carry them back to the playoffs? If they don’t expect some wholesome changes to happen this offseason, including maybe a new coach.
2018 Seahawks Win Total Odds: Under 8.5
Every game in the NFL West is going to be a battle this year, and I think that will show with the results on the field this year.
I think the defense is going to struggle, and that will lead to this team winning only six or seven games.
2018 Seahawks NFL Odds
- Seahawks Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 50/1
- Seahawks Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 20/1
- Seahawks Odds to Win 2018 NFC West Division: 4/1
2018 Seattle Seahawks Football Schedule
- Sept. 9 at Denver Broncos 4:05 p.m. (FOX)
- Sept. 17 at Chicago Bears 8:15 p.m. (ESPN)
- Sept. 23 vs. Dallas Cowboys 4:25 p.m. (FOX)
- Sept. 30 at Arizona Cardinals 4:05 p.m. (FOX)
- Oct. 7 vs. Los Angeles Rams 4:05 p.m. (FOX)
- Oct. 14 at Oakland Raiders (London) 1 p.m. (FOX)
- Oct. 21 BYE
- Oct. 28 at Detroit Lions 1 p.m. (FOX)
- Nov. 4 vs. Los Angeles Chargers 4 p.m. (CBS)
- Nov. 11 at Los Angeles Rams 4:25 p.m. (CBS)
- Nov. 15 vs. Green Bay Packers 8:20 p.m. (FOX/NFLN)
- Nov. 25 at Carolina Panthers 1 p.m. (FOX)
- Dec. 2 vs. San Francisco 49ers 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
- Dec. 10 vs. Minnesota Vikings 8:15 p.m. (ESPN)
- Dec. 16 at San Francisco 49ers 4:05 p.m. (FOX)
- Dec. 23 vs. Kansas City Chiefs 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
- Dec. 30 vs. Arizona Cardinals 4:05 p.m. (FOX)
What do you think about our 2018 Seattle Seahawks Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.