49ers 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 San Francisco 49ers Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the 49ers Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the San Francisco 49ers win total.
49ers NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 San Francisco 49ers Win Total Odds: Over 8.5 (-145)
After being one of the worst teams in the NFL for a few years, the San Francisco 49ers look to be a team that is going to try and turn the corner this year.
They were active in free agency and now have Jimmy G under center. The question is if that is enough for the 49ers to compete for a playoff spot? Or are they still one year or two years away?
49ers Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The San Francisco 49ers weren’t shy about spending big money in free agency this offseason. The biggest offseason pickup was Richard Sherman, but he might not be the most impactful.
Jerick McKinnon didn’t get as much run as he probably should have with the Minnesota Vikings, but the expectations are going to be a lot bigger with the 49ers.
Look for him to have a huge impact early on and the 49ers to lean on him.
49ers Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The 49ers are in good position this year.
In terms of free agents lost, the San Francisco 49ers didn’t lose a lot. They lost Carlos Hyde to free agency, but the singing of McKinnon will make up for that.
Logan Paulsen and Leon Hall were the other biggest names. The 49ers roster improved a lot this offseason, and the expectations are high.
49ers Win Total Odds: Season Preview
Jimmy G was good last year in limited action, and how well they wil do this years falls on the shoulders of him. If he can play as well as he did last year, the 49ers are in good shape.
The defense should also be will improved with Sherman on the outside. He is a verteran leader that this defense really needs.
2018 49ers Win Total Odds: Over 8.5
The 49ers schedule isn’t easy, and the NFC got a lot tougher, but this team is going to be a handful for the rest of the NFC.
Besides that they have to go to Dallas and to Green Bay, but the rest of the schedule is pretty easy.
I think this team will only lose three games, maybe four, and that will cover the over pretty easily, and gives you a little wiggle room.
2018 49ers NFL Odds
- 49ers Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 20/1
- 49ers Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 10/1
- 49ers Odds to Win 2018 NFC West Division: 3/1
2018 San Francisco 49ers Football Schedule
- Week 1: at Minnesota Vikings on Sept. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 2: vs. Detroit Lions on Sept. 16 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 3: at Kansas City Chiefs on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 4: at Los Angeles Chargers on Sept. 30 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 5: vs. Arizona Cardinals on Oct. 7 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 6: at Green Bay Packers on Oct. 15 (Monday) at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 7: vs. Los Angeles Rams on Oct. 21 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 8: at Arizona Cardinals on Oct. 28 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 9: vs. Oakland Raiders on Nov. 1 (Thursday) at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network
- Week 10: vs. New York Giants on Nov. 12 (Monday) at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 11: BYE
- Week 12: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Nov. 25 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 13: at Seattle Seahawks on Dec. 2 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 14: vs. Denver Broncos on Dec. 9 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 15: vs. Seattle Seahawks on Dec. 16 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 16: vs. Chicago Bears on Dec. 23 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 17: at Los Angeles Rams on Dec. 30 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
What do you think about our 2018 San Francisco 49ers Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.