Steelers 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Pittsburgh Steelers Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Steelers Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Pittsburgh Steelers win total.
Steelers NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Pittsburgh Steelers Win Total Odds: Over 10.5 (Even)
The Pittsburgh Steelers had another nice season last year, but they had an early exit in the playoffs at the hands of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Steelers are going to have similar expectations this year, so will they be able to deliver and make another run for the Super Bowl? Or will this season end in disappointment again this year?
Steelers Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Steelers weren’t super aggressive in free agency, but the biggest signing was bringing in Morgan Burnett from the Green Bay Packers.
The other biggest additions came through the draft. They brought in Mason Rudolph and James Washington, both from the Oklahoma State Cowboys.
The hope is that Rudolph at some point will be the replacement from Big Ben, and that didn’t seem to sit well with the star quarterback.
Steelers Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Steelers didn’t lose a ton in free agency, but they did lose a couple of big names.
William Gay and Mike Mitchell are both gone from the secondary. They also traded Martavius Bryant to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for a draft pick.
Steelers Win Total Odds: Season Preview
It seems every year there are questions and every year they deliver during the regular season. The big question is just how well will they do in the postseason this year, because that’s when it matters.
2018 Steelers Win Total Odds: Under 10.5
Big Ben is getting older and seems to get hurt more often and I think that will hurt their chances at hitting the over.
I still think they will make the playoffs but cover the under 10.5
In the playoffs they will make the AFC Championship game, before being bounced.
2018 Steelers NFL Odds
- Steelers Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 12/1
- Steelers Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 5/1
- Steelers Odds to Win 2018 AFC North Division: 4/11
2018 Pittsburgh Steelers Football Schedule
- Week 1: at Cleveland Browns on Sep. 9 at 1 PM ET on CBS
- Week 2: vs. Kansas City Chiefs on Sep. 16 at 1 PM ET on CBS
- Week 3: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sep. 24 at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN
- Week 4: vs. Baltimore Ravens on Sep. 30 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC
- Week 5: vs. Atlanta Falcons on Oct. 7 at 1 PM ET on FOX
- Week 6: at Cincinnati Bengals on Oct. 14 at 1 PM ET on CBS
- Week 7: BYE
- Week 8: vs. Cleveland Browns on Oct. 28 at 1 PM ET on CBS
- Week 9: at Baltimore Ravens on Nov. 4 at 1 PM ET on CBS
- Week 10: at Carolina Panthers on Nov. 8 at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network
- Week 11: at Jacksonville Jaguars on Nov. 18 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC
- Week 12: at Denver Broncos on Nov. 25 at 4:25 PM ET on CBS
- Week 13: vs. Los Angeles Chargers on Dec. 2 at 1 PM ET on CBS
- Week 14: at Oakland Raiders on Dec. 9 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC
- Week 15: vs. New England Patriots on Dec. 16 at 4:25 PM ET on CBS
- Week 16: at New Orleans Saints on Dec. 23 at 4:25 PM ET on CBS
- Week 17: vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Dec. 30 at 1 PM ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 Pittsburgh Steelers Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.