Raiders 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Oakland Raiders Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Raiders Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Oakland Raiders win total.
Raiders NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Oakland Raiders Win Total Odds: Over 8 (-125)
The Oakland Raiders had a real disappointing end to last season, and now they have made some chances including signing Jon Gruden to be the new head coach.
But the question is how well will this work out? Will it result in wins or has modern NFL passed him by?
Raiders Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Raiders were busy this offseason bringing in a lot of key pieces that they hope can bring this team to the promised land?
The biggest offseason acquisition was bringing in Jordy Nelson from the Green Bay Packers. They also brought in Dough Martin who has had a dip in production with the Buccaneers but they hope that he will bring good running back.
They also brought in Leon Hall, Shareece Wright, Rashaan Melvin and Marcus Gilchrist.
Raiders Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Raiders had a ton of players leave this offseason including their punter and kicker, both who were popular figures on the team.
Wide receiver Michael Crabtree is gone, but with Jordy Nelson they hope he isn’t missed. Cornerbacks T.J. Carries and David Amerson are also gone.
Raiders Win Total Odds: Season Preview
While most NFL teams are looking to get younger the Raiders somehow managed to get older this year and I think that will be their downfall.
2018 Raiders Win Total Odds: Under 8
Ten Years ago Jon Gruden’s team might win a lot of games, but I don’t think that will be the case this year, and it will be a disappointing year.
The Raiders will win six or seven games, and the under will be covered.
2018 Raiders NFL Odds
- Raiders Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 40/1
- Raiders Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 14/1
- Raiders Odds to Win 2018 AFC West Division: 3/1
2018 Oakland Raiders Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Los Angeles Rams on Sept. 10 at 10:20 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 2: at Denver Broncos on Sept. 16 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 3: at Miami Dolphins on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: vs. Cleveland Browns on Sept. 30 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 5: at Los Angeles Chargers on Oct. 7 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 6: vs. Seattle Seahawks on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 7: Bye
- Week 8: vs. Indianapolis Colts on Oct. 28 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 9: at San Francisco 49ers on Nov. 1 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network
- Week 10: vs. Los Angeles Chargers on Nov. 11 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 11: at Arizona Cardinals on Nov. 18 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 12: at Baltimore Ravens on Nov. 25 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 13: vs. Kansas City Chiefs on Dec. 2 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers on Dec. 9 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 15: at Cincinnati Bengals on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 16: vs. Denver Broncos on Dec. 24 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 17: at Kansas City Chiefs on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 Oakland Raiders Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.