Jets 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Dallas Cowboys Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Jets Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the New York Jets win total.
Jets NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 New York Jets Win Total Odds: Over 6.5 (-125)
The New York Jets hope that they are building something for the future, but the expectations aren’t that high for a team that won five games this year.
The over/under is currently set at 6.5 with the over coming in at -125. This team should be a fun game to watch this year.
Jets Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Jets weren’t shy about what they needed to do this offseason, bring in more quarterbacks. They took a one year flier on Teddy Bridgewater and drafted their quarterback of the future in Sam Darnold.
They also brought in Tomas Rawls and Isiah Crowell to help round out the backfield.
In the secondary, they are going to be much better bringing in Trumaine Johnson and Morris Claiborne. Johnson played on two consecutive franchise tags so the expectations are going to be high for what he can do this year.
Jets Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Jets didn’t lose a ton, but they lost a few big names.
Matt Forte retired, and although he wasn’t doing a ton last year he is still a veteran that will be missed. Muhhamed Wilkerson is also gone, and they are really going to miss him.
They also cut the string on Christian Hackenberg, but he won’t really be missed because with the Jets he didn’t do much.
Jets Win Total Odds: Season Preview
This team has the makings of being at least decent this year, but the question is how well will the young guys perform.
2018 Jets Win Total Odds: Over 6.5
The Jets still have to decide who they are going to start at quarterback, but if it is Sam Darnold look for there to be some growing pains early.
I still think this team is going to be better then last year. Although Darnold might struggle at times, I think they are in a better position at the quarterback position.
I think they will finish with an 8-8 record which will cover the over, but won’t getthem in the playoffs.
2018 Cowboys NFL Odds
- Jets Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 100/1
- Jets Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 40/1
- Jets Odds to Win 2018 AFC East Division: 12/1
2018 New York Jets Football Schedule
- Week 1: at Detroit Lions on Sept. 10 at 7:10 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 2: vs. Miami Dolphins on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 3: at Cleveland Browns on Sept. 20 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NFL Network
- Week 4: at Jacksonville Jaguars on Sept. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 5: vs. Denver Broncos on Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 6: vs. Indianapolis Colts on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 7: vs. Minnesota Vikings on Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 8: at Chicago Bears on Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 9: at Miami Dolphins on Nov. 4 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 10: vs. Buffalo Bills on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 11: Bye Week
- Week 12: vs. New England Patriots on Nov. 25 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 13: at Tennessee Titans on Dec. 2 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: at Buffalo Bills on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 15: vs. Houston Texans on Dec. 15 at 4:30 p.m. ET on NFL Network
- Week 16: vs. Green Bay Backers on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 17: at New England Patriots on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 New York Jets Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Arizona Cardinals vs. New York Giants – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- New Orleans Saints vs. Chicago Bears – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Tennessee Titans – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Atlanta Falcons – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Redskins -10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction