Giants 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 New York Giants Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Giants Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the New York Giants win total.
Giants NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 New York Giants Win Total Odds: Under 7.5 (-165)
The New York Giants had one of their worst seasons as a franchise last year, and they made a coaching change bringing in Pat Shurmer to run the show who is one of the more respected offensive coordinators across the league.
The one change they didn’t make was at quarterback. They decided not to draft a quarterback and Eli Manning is still the man leading this team.
So will this team be better with the new addition?
Giants Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Giants weren’t shy about improving around Eli Manning this summer. Pat Shurmur was brought into be the coach, and they drafted Saquon Barkley who should flourish in this offense.
The offensive line was terrible last year so they signed the best offensive linemen on the market, Nate Solder who should go a long ways in making that position better.
They also added Jonathan Stewart to be a backup behind Barkley.
Giants Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Giants lost a few fan favorites this offseason.
The Giants asked Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie to switch to safety and take a payout. He refused so the Giants cut him instead.
They also released Brad Wing who was a fan favorite. In the first couple of years with the team he was impressive, but last year he was the worst punter in football.
The Giants also traded Jason Pierre-Paul to the Buccaneers. With the Giants switching defensive schemes, this move made sense.
Giants Win Total Odds: Season Preview
This team really seems like one of the big wild cards this season. They could make the playoffs this year, or finish with four wins and it doesn’t seem surprising either way.
This season is going to come down to how Eli Manning plays.
2018 Giants Win Total Odds: Under 7.5
The Giants are going to be a little better last year, but not a whole lot, and I think they will finish with only six wins this year and cover the under.
Don’t be surprised if this Panthers team only finds a way to win six or seven games.
2018 Giants NFL Odds
- Giants Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 33/1
- Giants Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 16/1
- Giants Odds to Win 2018 NFC East Division: 5/1
2018 New York Giants Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Jacksonville Jaguars on Sept. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 2: at Dallas Cowboys on Sept. 16 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 3: at Houston Texans on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 4: vs. New Orleans Saints on Sept. 30 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 5: at Carolina Panthers on Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 6: vs. Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 11 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network
- Week 7: at Atlanta Falcons on Oct. 22 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 8: vs. Washington Redskins on Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 9: BYE
- Week 10: at San Francisco 49ers on Nov. 12 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 11: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 12: at Philadelphia Eagles on Nov. 25 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 13: vs. Chicago Bears on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 14: at Washington Redskins on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 15: vs. Tennessee Titans on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 16: at Indianapolis Colts on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 17: vs. Dallas Cowboys on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
What do you think about our 2018 New York Giants Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.