Saints 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 New Orleans Saints Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Saints Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the New Orleans Saints win total.
Saints NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 New Orleans Saints Win Total Odds: Over 8.5 (-200)
The New Orleans Saints were only a few seconds away from a meeting with the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC Championship game, when the Minnesota Vikings snatched away victory with the Minneapolis Miracle.
This years team looks just as good as last year, but with Drew Brees continuing to age, the question is when will he take a step back.
The over/under is set at 8.5, but the odds for the over are terrible in terms of payout sitting at -200.
Saints Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The biggest addition this offseason was at tight end for the Saints bringing back Benjamin Watson to help Brees in the passing game.
The other big name they brought in was Tom Savage from Houston who they hope they won’t have to play, but will be a good veteran quarterback if Brees was to get hurt or lose some time.
If he does have to play, that will probably spell bad news for the Saints season.
Saints Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Saints had a few losses to free agency and suspension.
The biggest loss for the Saints even though it’s only for four games is Mark Ingram who will be suspended because of a failed drug test.
They also lost tight end Coby Fleener to free agency. The biggest loss on the offensive line was Zach Strief who has been apart of the Saints since 2006.
Saints Win Total Odds: Season Preview
Losing Mark Ingram is going to hurt, but it would hurt a lot more if it wasn’t for Alvin Kamara bursting on the scene last year.
How well this team is going to play comes down to how well Drew Brees plays. He hasn’t played as well on the road the last few years, and that needs to change this year.
2018 Saints Win Total Odds: Over 8.5
I think the Saints will finish the season with the over, but at -200 for 8.5 I would shop around a bit looking for nine or even 9.5.
I think Brees is going to have a great year, and this team will finish with at least ten wins.
2018 Saints NFL Odds
- Saints Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 16/1
- Saints Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 8/1
- Saints Odds to Win 2018 NFC South Division: 7/4
2018 New Orleans Saints Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sept. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 2: vs. Cleveland Browns on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 3: at Atlanta Falcons on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 4: at New York Giants on Sept. 30 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 5: vs. Washington Redskins on Oct. 8 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 6: BYE
- Week 7: at Baltimore Ravens on Oct. 21 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 8: at Minnesota Vikings on Oct. 28 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 9: vs. Los Angeles Rams on Nov. 4 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 10: at Cincinnati Bengals on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 11: vs. Philadelphia Eagles on Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 12: vs. Atlanta Falcons on Nov. 22 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NB
- Week 13: at Dallas Cowboys on Nov. 29 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network
- Week 14: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 15: at Carolina Panthers on Dec. 17 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 16: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers on Dec. 23 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 17: vs. Carolina Panthers on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
What do you think about our 2018 New Orleans Saints Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.