Patriots 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 New England Patriots Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Patriots Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the New England Patriots win total.
Patriots NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 New England Patriots Win Total Odds: Over 10.5 (-165)
After losing in the Super Bowl last year there were some grumblings inside the New England Patriots that there might be some trouble.
But it appears that they have everything worked out, and they are the favorites to win the Super Bowl next year. So will they be able to do it?
Patriots Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Patriots didn’t make a ton of splashy signings this offseason, but the rich seemed to get richer and they made winning signings.
They got another guy to go in the backfield signing Jeremy Hill who used to play with the Bengals, and Red Burkhead who is exactly the type of player that the Patriots like.
On the defensive side of the ball they signed Adrian Clayborn who should be another rotational piece that can have a big year.
Patriots Win Total Odds: Key Departures
There were lot of grumblings about who would be leaving the Patriots, but they didn’t have a lot leave.
The most impactful is Malcolm Butler who was just a Super Bowl MVP a few years ago, but was benched in last years Super Bowl.
Patriots Win Total Odds: Season Preview
It’s Super Bowl or bust again this year for the Patriots and it seems like they have all the right pieces in place to make it happen again.
2018 Patriots Win Total Odds: Under 8.5
The Over 10.5 has a horrible payout at -165, but it is still one of the safer bets in football. They play in such a week division and I see them winning 13 or 14 games during the regular season.
This is my pick to win the Super Bowl this year.
2018 Patriots NFL Odds
- Patriots Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 6/1
- Patroits Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 12/4
- Patriots Odds to Win 2018 AFC East Division: 2/11
2018 New England Patriots Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Dallas Cowboys on Sept 9 at 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 2: at Atlanta Falcons on Sept. 16 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 3: vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Sept. 23 at 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: BYE
- Week 5: vs. New York Giants on Oct. 7 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 6: at Washington Redskins on Oct. 14 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 7: at Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 21 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 8: vs. Baltimore Ravens on Oct. 28 at 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 9: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Nov. 4 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 10: at Pittsburgh Steelers on Nov. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET on FOX/NFL Network
- Week 11: at Detroit Lions on Nov. 18 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 12: vs. Seattle Seahawks on Nov. 25 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 13: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Dec. 2 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 14: at Cleveland Browns on Dec. 9 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 15: vs. New Orleans Saints on Dec. 17 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 16: vs. Atlanta Falcons on Dec. 23 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 17: at New Orleans Saints on Dec. 30 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
What do you think about our 2018 New England Patriots Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- New Orleans Saints vs. Chicago Bears – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Arizona Cardinals vs. New York Giants – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Tennessee Titans – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Atlanta Falcons – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Redskins -10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction