Vikings 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Minnesota Vikings Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Vikings Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Minnesota Vikings win total.
Vikings NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Minnesota Vikings Win Total Odds: Over 10.5 (-110)
The Minnesota Vikings made it all the way to the NFC Championship game last year before being blown out by the Philadelphia Eagles.
This year the expectations are even higher with Kirk Cousins under center, and one of the better defenses in the league.
Vikings Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Minnesota Vikings didn’t sign a ton of players in free agency, but the few guys they did sign are expected to make huge contributions.
Sheldon Richardson signed a one year deal and should be a huge addition to a defense that was already one of the best in the league.
The biggest addition was Kirk Cousins who came over from the Washington Redskins. They locked him up for three years, and the expectations surrounding him are high.
Vikings Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Vikings didn’t lose a ton in free agency.
Case Keenum, Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater were lost, but with Cousins coming in, it was expected that all three of those guys would leave.
Jerrick McKinnon is also gone signing a nice contract with the San Francisco 49ers.
Vikings Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The Vikings are no question one of the best teams on paper in the NFL, and it’s on both sides of the ball with Cousins coming in.
They will get Dalvin Cook back and that will be a huge help with McKinnon gone. The defense has a chance to even be better than last year, but the only way this team can improve on last year is to make it to the Super Bowl.
2018 Vikings Win Total Odds: Over 10.5
The Vikings schedule is tough and most games are going to be a battle, but I think that this team is going to get more than 10.5 wins.
I expect this team to make it back to the NFC title game, and this time advance. Predicting a Super Bowl is tough, but don’t be surprised if it happens.
2018 Vikings NFL Odds
- Vikings Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 10/1
- Vikings Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 6/1
- Vikings Odds to Win 2018 NFC North Division: 7/5
2018 Minnesota Vikings Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. San Francisco 49ers on Sept 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 2: at Green Bay Packers on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 3: vs. Buffalo Bills on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: at Los Angeles Rams on Sept 27 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 5: at Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 7 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 6: vs. Arizona Cardinals on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 7: at New York Jets on Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 8: vs. New Orleans Saints on Oct. 28 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 9: vs. Detroit Lions on Nov. 4 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 10: BYE WEEK
- Week 11: at Chicago Bears on Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 12: vs. Green Bay Packers on Nov. 25 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 13: at New England Patriots on Dec. 2 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 14: at Seattle Seahawks on Dec. 10 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 15: vs. Miami Dolphins on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 16: at Detroit Lions on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 17: vs. Chicago Bears on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
What do you think about our 2018 Minnesota Vikings Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.