Dolphins 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Miami Dolphins Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Dolphins Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Miami Dolphins win total.
Dolphins NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Miami Dolphins Win Total Odds: Over 5.5 (-200)
When Adam Gase took over for the Miami Dolphins expectations were high that they would finally get back to a competitive team.
So far that hasn’t been the case and his time might be running out to fix it. The over/under is set at 5.5 this year and the under is covered it could spell the end.
Dolphins Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Dolphins had one mission this offseason, sign players that were veterans and have had success in the playoffs to help out a young team.
On the offensive side of the ball they added Frank Gore and Danny Amendola who have both played key roles for playoff teams .
They also added Josh Sutton who should be a big part in helping rebuild an offensive line that struggled at times this year.
Dolphins Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Dolphins lost a whole lot in free agency.
Defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, receiver Jarvis Landry and center Mike Pouncey are all gone and they all played huge roles on last years team.
All three had some baggage though, so maybe it’s better in terms of locker room success that all three of those guys are gone.
Dolphins Win Total Odds: Season Preview
Sorry Dolphins fans, this isn’t going to be a fun year for you or your team. This team is actually going to be pretty bad.
2018 Dolphins Win Total Odds: Under 5.5
The over/under is set at 5.5 but I don’t see this team even winning five games. I think they will finish with four wins.
I think there will be some big changes made this offseason including a coaching change.
2018 Dolphins NFL Odds
- Dolphins Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 100/1
- Dolphins Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 40/1
- Dolphins Odds to Win 2018 AFC East Division: 6/1
2018 Miami Dolphins Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Tennessee Titans on Sept. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 2: at New York Jets on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 3: vs. Oakland Raiders on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: at New England Patriots on Sept. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 5: at Cincinnati Bengals on Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 6: vs. Chicago Bears on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 7: vs. Detroit Lions on Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 8: at Houston Texans on Oct. 25 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network
- Week 9: vs. New York Jets on Nov. 4 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 10: at Green Bay Packers on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 11: BYE
- Week 12: at Indianapolis Colts on Nov. 25 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 13: vs. Buffalo Bills on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: vs. New England Patriots on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 15: at Minnesota Vikings on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 16: vs. Jacksonville Jaguars on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 17: at Buffalo Bills on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 Miami Dolphins Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.