Rams 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Los Angeles Rams Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Rams Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Los Angeles Rams win total.
Rams NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Los Angeles Rams Win Total Odds: Over 9.5 (-130)
The Los Angeles Rams burst onto the scene last year, and they weren’t satisfied with that and went out this offseason to try and advance even farther this year.
The offense was good last year, but at times the defense needed some additions. They hope that the guys they brought in are going to do enough to help this team to take the next step forward.
Rams Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Rams went all in on the defensive side signing cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman and defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh to huge contracts and it proved they are in a win now mode.
The question now is if they don’t win this year, will they have any more cap room to try and get better after next season.
This defense is going to be good, as long as everyone can stay healthy.
Rams Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Rams didn’t lose a ton, but they did lose a few guys who had big-play talent.
Sammy Watkins is gone, and the Rams are really going to miss him on the outside for Jared Goff. The biggest loss was Alec Ogletree who was traded during the offseason.
Both of these guys are going to be hard to replace, but with the new guys coming in, they should help soften the blow a little bit.
Rams Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The Rams went all in, but the NFC has gotten a lot more competitive, and every game on their schedule is probably going to be competitive.
The big question is how will Jared Goff do. Can he build off what he did last year, or will there be a bit of a step back.
If they are going to take the step forward it starts with Goff, and he is going to need to take that big step forward.
The defense is going to be good, and it is going to need to be.
2018 Rams Win Total Odds: Over 9.5
Every game in the NFL West is going to be a battle this year but the Rams are going to be up to the battle no question.
I think they will finish with 11 wins this season and a deep run in the playoffs.
2018 Rams NFL Odds
- Rams Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 12/1
- Rams Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 13/2
- Rams Odds to Win 2018 NFC West Division: 4/5
2018 Los Angeles Rams Football Schedule
- Week 1: at Oakland Raiders on Sept. 10 at 10:20 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 2: vs. Arizona Cardinals on Sept. 16 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 3: vs. Los Angeles Chargers on Sept. 23 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: vs. Minnesota Vikings on Sept. 27 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network
- Week 5: at Seattle Seahawks on Oct. 7 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 6: at Denver Broncos on Oct. 14 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 7: at San Francisco 49ers on Oct. 21 at 8:20 p.m. on NBC
- Week 8: vs. Green Bay Packers on Oct. 28 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 9: at New Orleans Saints on Nov. 4 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 10: vs. Seattle Seahawks on No. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 11: vs. Kansas City Chiefs (in Mexico City) on Nov. 19 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 12: BYE
- Week 13: at Detroit Lions on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 14: at Chicago Bears on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 15: vs. Philadelphia Eagles on Dec. 16 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 16: at Arizona Cardinals on Dec. 23 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 17: vs. San Francisco 49ers on Dec. 30 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
What do you think about our 2018 Los Angeles Rams Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.