Chargers 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Los Angeles Chargers Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Chargers Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Los Angeles Chargers win total.
Chargers NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Los Angeles Chargers Win Total Odds: Over 9.5 (-110)
The Chargers got off to a slow start to the season last year, but finished the season strong, and the expectations are high for this season.
They are the favorites in AFC West and the over/under is set at 9.5 Will they be able to get the job done and rise the Chargers back up?
Chargers Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Chargers weren’t super aggressive in the offseason, but they still made some big signings that should help this team.
They brought in center Mike Pouncey who is going to help an offensive line that really struggled at times. They also brought in a new kicker in Caleb Sturgis.
Chargers Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Chargers didn’t lose a ton this offseason, but a few of them are big names.
They decided to let Antonio Gates walk this offseason, and that is a popular player that is gone. Soon he will be in the hall of fame.
They also lost tight end Hunter Henry to an ACL injury and that is going to hurt their team because he is a rising star.
Chargers Win Total Odds: Season Preview
For the Chargers there is no question that this a good team, but it’s still going to come down to the play of Phillip Rivers.
2018 Chargers Win Total Odds: Over 9.5
I think this is the year the Chargers get back to the playoffs. Phillip Rivers has a big year and they dominate the AFC West.
I think they finish the regular season with 11 wins, and they will make a long run in the playoffs.
2018 Chargers NFL Odds
- Chargers Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 20/1
- Chargers Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 9/1
- Chargers Odds to Win 2018 AFC West Division: 7/4
2018 Los Angeles Chargers Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Kansas City Chiefs on Sept. 9 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 2: at Buffalo Bills on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 3: at Los Angeles Rams on Sept. 23 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: vs. San Francisco 49ers on Sept. 30 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 5: vs. Oakland Raiders on Oct. 7 at 4:05 p.m. on CBS
- Week 6: at Cleveland Browns on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 7: vs. Tennessee Titans on Oct. 21 at 9:30 a.m. ET on CBS
- Week 8: Bye
- Week 9: at Seattle Seahawks on Nov. 4 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 10: at Oakland Raiders on Nov. 11 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 11: vs. Denver Broncos on Nov. 18 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 12: vs. Arizona Cardinals on Nov. 25 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 13: at Pittsburgh Steelers on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Dec. 9 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 15: at Kansas City Chiefs on Dec. 13 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network
- Week 16: vs. Baltimore Ravens on Dec. 23 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 17: at Denver Broncos on Dec. 30 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 Los Angeles Chargers Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.