Chiefs 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Kansas City Chiefs Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Chiefs Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Kansas City Chiefs win total.
Chiefs NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Kansas City Chiefs Win Total Odds: Over 8.5 (-120)
The expectations are high this season for the Kansas City Chiefs, but there seems to be a ton of questions about this team.
It all starts with the quarterback play with Patrick Mahomes who will be getting handed the keys to the offense and this team.
Chiefs Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Chiefs sure weren’t shy in free agency this year. They started by adding wide receiver Sammy Watkins to a huge deal.
They also added linebacker Anthony Hitchens who should help sure up a linebacker core that was aging. They also added Chad Henne to be the new backup quarterback.
Xavier Williams was a depth signing at defensive tackle.
Chiefs Win Total Odds: Key Departures
There were a few big name departures from the Chiefs this offseason.
Alex Smith is headed off to the Washington Redskins which seemed to be an expected move, but he was good in his time with the team.
They also traded Marcus Peters who is a great talent in the secondary but also had a lot of baggage that came with him, and a fresh start was probably best for both sides.
Chiefs Win Total Odds: Season Preview
How well this team does this year all comes down to how well Patrick Mahomes plays. If he has some struggles so will the team.
2018 Chiefs Win Total Odds: Under 8.5
I think the Chiefs will have an okay season, but I don’t see them coming over this year. I think they will finish with six or seven wins.
It will be a good learning experience for Mahomes but it isn’t going to result in a playoff berth this year.
2018 Chiefs NFL Odds
- Chiefs Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 33/1
- Chiefs Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 16/1
- Chiefs Odds to Win 2018 AFC West Division: 3/1
2018 Kansas City Chiefs Football Schedule
- Week 1: at Los Angeles Chargers on Sept. 9 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 2: at Pittsburgh Steelers on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 3: vs. San Francisco 49ers on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 4: at Denver Broncos on Oct. 1 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 5: vs. Jacksonville Jaguars on Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 6: at New England Patriots on Oct. 14 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 7: vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 8: vs. Denver Broncos on Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 9: at Cleveland Browns on Nov. 4 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 10: vs. Arizona Cardinals on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 11: at Los Angeles Rams (in Mexico City) on Nov. 19 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 12: BYE
- Week 13: at Oakland Raiders on Dec. 2 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: vs. Baltimore Ravens on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 15: vs. Los Angeles Chargers on Dec. 13 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network
- Week 16: at Seattle Seahawks on Dec. 23 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 17: vs. Oakland Raiders on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 Kansas City Chiefs Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.