Jaguars 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Jacksonville Jaguars Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Jaguars Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Jacksonville Jaguars win total.
Jaguars NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Jacksonville Jaguars Win Total Odds: Over 9 (-130)
The Jacksonville Jaguars had quite the season last year making it all the way to the AFC Championship game before losing to the New England Patriots
This season the expectations are just as high, but it’s going to require everyone to take a step forward during the offseason to make the goals a reality.
Jaguars Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Jaguars came out and attacked free agency.
They signed guard Andrew Norwell who should sure up an offensive line that at times struggled during the year and needs to improve.
They also signed wide receiver Donte Moncrief who is going to need to step up and be a good target for Blake Bortles on the outside.
Jaguars Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Jaguars lost a lot of talent at wide receiver.
Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson are both gone on the outside and their losses are sure going to be felt. After being a strength the wide receiver might be a weakness this year.
Jaguars Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The defense has been the star of the show the last year for the Jaguars and that will be the case again this year. The question is how well will Blake Bortles be able to do.
2018 Jaguars Win Total Odds: Over 9
I Think Blake Bortles is going to play well this year, and that will make the over be an easy target for this team this year.
I think that the Jaguars will make another run for the AFC championship game.
2018 Jaguars NFL Odds
- Jaguars Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 20/1
- Jaguars Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 15/2
- Naguars Odds to Win 2018 AFC South Division: 2/1
2018 Jacksonville Jaguars Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Dallas Cowboys on Sept 9 at 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 2: at Atlanta Falcons on Sept. 16 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 3: vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Sept. 23 at 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: BYE
- Week 5: vs. New York Giants on Oct. 7 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 6: at Washington Redskins on Oct. 14 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 7: at Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 21 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 8: vs. Baltimore Ravens on Oct. 28 at 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 9: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Nov. 4 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 10: at Pittsburgh Steelers on Nov. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET on FOX/NFL Network
- Week 11: at Detroit Lions on Nov. 18 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 12: vs. Seattle Seahawks on Nov. 25 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 13: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Dec. 2 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 14: at Cleveland Browns on Dec. 9 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 15: vs. New Orleans Saints on Dec. 17 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 16: vs. Atlanta Falcons on Dec. 23 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 17: at New Orleans Saints on Dec. 30 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
What do you think about our 2018 Jacksonville Jaguars Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.