Colts 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Indianapolis Colts Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Colts Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Indianapolis Colts win total.
Colts NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Indianapolis Colts Win Total Odds: Over 6.5 (-140)
The Indianapolis Colts are trying to change their ways brining in a new GM and coach and now it all comes down to one thing.
Will Andrew Luck will be back and healthy or is this team going to need to try and find another way to win without Luck under center.
Colts Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The biggest addition for the Colts this offseason was their coach Frank Reich. It was time for a change calling the shots and Reich should be a very good addition for this team.
After the coaching change they didn’t get a ton of additions. They brought in tight end Eric Ebron and wide receiver Ryan Grant to help give Luck a few more weapons.
Overall this was a quiet offseason for the Colts but with how strapped to the cash they were, they couldn’t do much else.
Colts Win Total Odds: Key Departures
Just like the Colts didn’t gain a ton, they also didn’t lose a ton this offseason.
The biggest name lost was Frank Gore who was solid again last year, but with him you knew exactly what you were getting him.
They also let go Donte Moncrief who was a solid receiver over the last few years.
Colts Win Total Odds: Season Preview
This team is going to get better this season with Andrew Luck expected to come back, but the question is how will the rest of the team step up around him.
2018 Colts Win Total Odds: Under 6.5
I think that Luck will help this team get better, but they have a touch schedule and are playing in a very tough division.
I think that the Colts will cover the under this year.
2018 Colts NFL Odds
- Colts Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 50/1
- Colts Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 22/1
- Colts Odds to Win 2018 AFC South Division: 9/2
2018 Indianapolis Colts Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Sept. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 2: at Washington Redskins on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 3: at Philadelphia Eagles on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 4: vs. Houston Texans on Sept. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 5: at New England Patriots on Oct. 4 (Thursday) at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network
- Week 6: at New York Jets on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 7: vs. Buffalo Bills on Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 8: at Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 9: BYE
- Week 10: vs. Jacksonville Jaguars on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 11: vs. Tennessee Titans on Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 12: vs. Miami Dolphins on Nov. 25 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 13: at Jacksonville Jaguars on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: at Houston Texans on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 15: vs. Dallas Cowboys on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 16: vs. New York Giants on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 17: at Tennessee Titans on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 Indianapolis Colts Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.