Texans 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Houston Texans Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Texans Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Houston Texans win total.
Texans NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Houston Texans Win Total Odds: Over 8.5 (-155)
The Houston Texans surprised a lot of teams especially with the way that Deshaun Watson played under center. But then he went down with injury and so did the Texans season.
This year Watson is supposed to be back healthy, and the expectations are higher with the over/under coming in at 8.5.
Texans Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Texans weren’t shy about spending money in free agency this summer.
They have a good defense and it got better bringing in Tyrann Mathieu from the Arizona Cardinals. He is a playmaker and he should be a big addition to the defense.
They also brought in Brandon Weeden to be the backup quarterback and he should be a good veteran that helps Watson in the locker room.
Texans Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Texans didn’t lose a ton in free agency.
The biggest name to be gone to be released is Brian Cushing who was a fan favorite, but was a good veteran leader in the locker room and will be missed.
There is no question that this team got better this offseason.
Texans Win Total Odds: Season Preview
How well this team does this year comes down to Deshaun Watson. Will he take the step forward off the injury or will he struggle and so will the Texans.
2018 Texans Win Total Odds: Over 8.5
The over 8.5 is set at -155 which I think they will go over that, but I hate those odds of -155. I would really do some shopping around to try and find some better odds.
2018 Texans NFL Odds
- Texans Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 20/1
- Texans Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 9/1
- Texans Odds to Win 2018 AFC South Division: 7/4
2018 Houston Texans Football Schedule
- Week 1: at New England Patriots on Sept. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 2: at Tennessee Titans on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 3: vs. New York Giants on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 4: at Indianapolis Colts on Sept. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 5: vs. Dallas Cowboys on Oct. 7 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 6: vs. Buffalo Bills on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 7: at Jacksonville Jaguars on Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 8: vs. Miami Dolphins on Oct. 25 at 8:20 p.m. ET on FOX/NFL Network
- Week 9: at Denver Broncos on Nov. 4 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 10: BYE
- Week 11: at Washington Redskins on Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 12: vs. Titans on Nov. 26 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 13: vs. Cleveland Browns on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: vs. Colts on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 15: at New York Jets on Dec. 15 at 4:30 p.m. ET on NFL Network
- Week 16: at Philadelphia Eagles on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 17: vs. Jaguars on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 Houston Texans Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.