Packers 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Green Bay Packers Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Packers Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Green Bay Packers win total.
Packers NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Green Bay Packers Win Total Odds: Over 10.5 (+125)
The Green Bay Packers season was lost last year when Aaron Rodgers went out with a broken collerbone and the team realized just how much he carried the team.
The Packers couldn’t get anything going, and it actually might have been the best because it led to some shakeup in the front office and the coaching staff.
Now the question is with Rodgers back what exactly can this team do? Will they get back to the top of the NFC North?
Packers Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Green Bay Packers were actually quite busy during free agency, something that didn’t happen much under Ted Thompson. Jimmy Graham and Marcedes Lewis were brought in to give Rodgers a few more targets at the tight end position.
Cornerback Tramon Williams is back for his second stint with the Packers and he should help sure up a secondary that struggled last year.
They also signed Muhammad Wilkerson to a one year deal which could turn out to be a low risk very high reward deal.
Packers Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Packers didn’t lose a ton of talent on the field.
The biggest name was Jordy Nelson who the Packers ended up releasing, and he went and signed with the Oakland Raiders.
Rodgers didn’t seem to happy with it, but he wasn’t producing as much as years before, and he really wasn’t worth the money.
Packers Win Total Odds: Season Preview
On paper this team looks a lot better than last year but while they improved so did the rest of the NFC and they are going to have their hands full.
The NFC North also got better, and the Bears aren’t going to be a gimme anymore. If Rodgers stays healthy they have everything in front of them.
2018 Packers Win Total Odds: Under 10.5
I think the Packers will make the playoffs, and they are going to have a really good season, but I don’t see them winning about 10.5 games.
I think they will finish with just ten wins, and in second place in the NFC North. Don’t be surprised if this team makes a run to the Super Bowl.
2018 Packers NFL Odds
- Packers Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 14/1
- Packers Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 8/1
- Packers Odds to Win 2018 NFC North Division: 3/2
2018 Green Bay Packers Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Bears on Sept. 9 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 2: vs. Vikings on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 3: at Redskins on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 4: vs. Bills on Sept. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 5: at Lions on Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 6: vs. 49ers on Oct. 15 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 7: BYE
- Week 8: at Rams on Oct. 28 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 9: at Patriots on Nov. 4 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 10: vs. Dolphins on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 11: at Seahawks on Nov. 15 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox, NFLN
- Week 12: at Vikings on Nov. 25 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 13: vs. Cardinals on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 14: vs. Falcons on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 15: at Bears on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 16: at Jets on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 17: vs. Lions on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
What do you think about our 2018 Green Bay Packers Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.