Lions 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Detroit Lions Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Lions Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Detroit Lions win total.
Lions NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Detroit Lions Win Total Odds: Under 7.5 (-160)
It seems the last few years the question has been is this the year that the Detroit Lions finally take the step forward and the answer is always no.
They brought in Matt Patricia from the New England Patriots and they hope that he can help this team finally take that next step forward.
They have Matthew Stafford and you know what you are going to get from him but the questions are surrounding the rest of the team.
Lions Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Lions signed free agents, but none of them are the flashy variety. The biggest name brought in was tight end Luke Wilson from the Seattle Seahawks who is more of a blocking tight end.
They also brought in LaGarrette Blount from the Philadelphia Eagles who should help sure up a running game that hasn’t been great for years.
On the offensive line they brought in Wesley Johnson who was a starter last year with the Jets, and should compete for a starting job.
Lions Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Lions lost a ton of good talent from last year.
Tight end Eric Ebron is gone, but it might just be better they moved on from him.
On the defensive side linebacker Tahir Whitehead and defensive tackle Haloti Ngata are gone. How the Lions replace them is going to be key.
Lions Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The Lions went 9-7 last year, but having them improve on that win mark would probably take quite a miracle. The NFC North is tough, along with the rest of the NFC.
Stafford is going to need to carry the offense, and Patricia is going to have to work magic on a defensive that isn’t much better then last year.
2018 Lions Win Total Odds: Under 7.5
I think the Lions will finish with six or seven wins, but this is a bet that I would stay far away from. The Under has zero value here.
I think the defense is going to struggle, and that will be the difference in this team not making the playoffs this year.
2018 Lions NFL Odds
- Lions Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 50/1
- Lions Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 33/1
- Lions Odds to Win 2018 NFC North Division: 6/1
2018 Detroit Lions Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. New York Jets on Sept. 10 at 7:10 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 2: at San Francisco 49ers on Sept. 16 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 3: vs. New England Patriots on Sept. 23 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 4: at Dallas Cowboys on Sept. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 5: vs. Green Bay Packers on Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 6: BYE
- Week 7: at Miami Dolphins on Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 8: vs. Seattle Seahawks on Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 9: at Minnesota Vikings on Nov. 4 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 10: at Chicago Bears on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 11: vs. Carolina Panthers on Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 12: vs. Chicago Bears on Nov. 22 at 12:30 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 13: vs. Los Angeles Rams on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 14: at Arizona Cardinals on Dec. 9 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 15: at Buffalo Bills on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 16: vs. Minnesota Vikings on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 17: at Green Bay Packers on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
What do you think about our 2018 Detroit Lions Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.