Broncos 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Denver Broncos Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Broncos Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Denver Broncos win total.
Broncos NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Denver Broncos Win Total Odds: Over 7 (-155)
Since Peyton Manning retired the Denver Broncos have had their issues with the quarterback position, but they hope they figured that out this offseason.
Will they get enough offense this year to turn the corner again? Or will the offense hold this team back, and they struggle again?
Broncos Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Broncos made a huge splash in free agency spending some cash.
They signed Case Keenum from the Minnesota Vikings who really didn’t have a good NFL season until last year. The Broncos are just hoping that it wasn’t a splash in the pan, and that he will be able to replicate that success again this year.
In the secondary, they added some depth bringing in Termaine Brock who has taken a step back the last couple of years but they still feel like he has some left in the tank.
Broncos Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Broncos lost some fan favorites this offseason by trade and free agency.
The biggest name to be gone is Aqib Talib who was traded to the Oakland Raiders. They also lost Donald Stephenson to free agency.
Trevor Siemian ended up signing with the Minnesota Vikings, but the Broncos are hoping that they don’t miss that signing at all.
Broncos Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The defense has been the star of the show the last year for the Broncos but to take the next step forward it’s all going to be about the offense.
2018 Broncos Win Total Odds: Over 7
I think the over seven is the play here, but the payout is at -155 so this is one I really stay away from because it’s a risk.
I think Case Keenum will have a big year, and don’t be surprised if this team makes it back to the playoffs this year.
2018 Broncos NFL Odds
- Broncos Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 33/1
- Broncos Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 14/1
- Broncos Odds to Win 2018 AFC West Division: 3/1
2018 Denver Broncos Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Dallas Cowboys on Sept 9 at 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 2: at Atlanta Falcons on Sept. 16 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 3: vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Sept. 23 at 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: BYE
- Week 5: vs. New York Giants on Oct. 7 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 6: at Washington Redskins on Oct. 14 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 7: at Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 21 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 8: vs. Baltimore Ravens on Oct. 28 at 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 9: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Nov. 4 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 10: at Pittsburgh Steelers on Nov. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET on FOX/NFL Network
- Week 11: at Detroit Lions on Nov. 18 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 12: vs. Seattle Seahawks on Nov. 25 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 13: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Dec. 2 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 14: at Cleveland Browns on Dec. 9 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 15: vs. New Orleans Saints on Dec. 17 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 16: vs. Atlanta Falcons on Dec. 23 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 17: at New Orleans Saints on Dec. 30 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
What do you think about our 2018 Denver Broncos Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.