Cowboys 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Dallas Cowboys Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Cowboys Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Dallas Cowboys win total.
Cowboys NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Dallas Cowboys Win Total Odds: Under 8.5 (-145)
The Dallas Cowboys are America’s Team, with that title there is a lot of pressure to perform year in and year out. They really struggled last year, and there are a ton of questions this year.
The Over/Under is set at 8.5 this year, but the Under is the big lean coming it at -145. So how good of year will this be for the Cowboys?
Cowboys Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Cowboys weren’t too active this offseason in terms of signings, but they did sign a few guys who should make an impact this season.
The biggest name signed this offseason was Allen Hurns from the Jaguars who is going to have high expectations as he comes in and is the number one receiver right away.
On the defensive side, they signed former Jets edge rusher Kony Ealy who is also going to be expected to play a key role this season.
Cowboys Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The biggest name for the Cowboys this offseason was a fan favorite, Dez Bryant and Jason Witten.
Both guys were huge players for the Cowboys over the year, and they are big shoes to fill. The question is will Dak Prescott be able to do enough to get the others involved.
It’s going to be wide receiver by committee.
Cowboys Win Total Odds: Season Preview
Sorry Cowboys fans it’s going to be another bad football season. Talent wise this team lost a lot, and didn’t gain much in free agency.
2018 Cowboys Win Total Odds: Under 8.5
Don’t be surprised if this team, finishes in last place in the NFC East. I think they will finsh with six or seven wins, and will miss the playoffs again.
I think there will be some big changes made this offseason.
2018 Cowboys NFL Odds
- Cowboys Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 33/1
- Cowboys Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 18/1
- Cowboys Odds to Win 2018 NFC East Division: 7/2
2018 Dallas Cowboys Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Dallas Cowboys on Sept 9 at 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 2: at Atlanta Falcons on Sept. 16 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 3: vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Sept. 23 at 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: BYE
- Week 5: vs. New York Giants on Oct. 7 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 6: at Washington Redskins on Oct. 14 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 7: at Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 21 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 8: vs. Baltimore Ravens on Oct. 28 at 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 9: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Nov. 4 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 10: at Pittsburgh Steelers on Nov. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET on FOX/NFL Network
- Week 11: at Detroit Lions on Nov. 18 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 12: vs. Seattle Seahawks on Nov. 25 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 13: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Dec. 2 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 14: at Cleveland Browns on Dec. 9 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 15: vs. New Orleans Saints on Dec. 17 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 16: vs. Atlanta Falcons on Dec. 23 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 17: at New Orleans Saints on Dec. 30 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
What do you think about our 2018 Dallas Cowboys Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.