Browns 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Cleveland Browns Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Browns Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Cleveland Browns win total.
Browns NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Cleveland Browns Win Total Odds: Over 5.5 (-130)
There is no where to go but up for the Cleveland Browns. They won a total of zero games last year, but the expectations are much higher this offseason.
The over/under is set at 5.5 and the expectations by most are that this team could actually compete for a playoff spot maybe even this season.
Browns Win Total Odds: Key Additions
In terms of key additions, there are a lot of them. They brought in Tyrod Taylor and drafted Baker Mayfield to compete for the quarterback job.
They also brought in Carlos Hyde to be the new running back as long as he can stay healthy. They also signed Jarvis Landry to be a threat on the outside.
They traded for Damarious Randall and he should be a key part of the secondary.
Browns Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The biggest loss is a future hall of famer.
Joe Thomas is gone by way of retirement and the offensive line is going to really miss him. They also traded away Deshone Kizer but with the new quarterbacks that isn’t much of a loss.
Browns Win Total Odds: Season Preview
Ignoring the wins and losses there is no question that this team is going to be if anything at least more exciting this year, as they are finally on the right track.
2018 Browns Win Total Odds: Over 5.5
The Browns have a lot of talent on the offensive side, and I think that is going to be the difference. They finally have a good quarterback and that is going to lead to wins.
I think this team will surprise a lot of people, and they will finish with seven or eight wins.
2018 Browns NFL Odds
- Browns Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 6/1
- Browns Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 12/4
- Browns Odds to Win 2018 AFC North Division: 2/11
2018 Cleveland Browns Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers on Sept. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 2: at New Orleans Saints on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 3: vs. New York Jets on Sept. 20 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NFL Network
- Week 4: at Oakland Raiders on Sept. 30 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 5: vs. Baltimore Ravens on Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 6: vs. Los Angeles Chargers on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 7: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 8: at Pittsburgh Steelers on Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 9: vs. Kansas City Chiefs on Nov. 4 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 10: vs. Atlanta Falcons on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 11: BYE
- Week 12: at Cincinnati Bengals on Nov. 25 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 13: at Houston Texans on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: vs. Carolina Panthers on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 15: at Denver Broncos on Dec. 15 at 4:30 p.m. ET on NFL Network
- Week 16: vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 17: at Baltimore Ravens on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 Cleveland Browns Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.