Bengals 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Cincinnati Bengals Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Bengals Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Cincinnati Bengals win total.
Bengals NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Cincinnati Bengals Win Total Odds: Over 6.5 (-130)
After another bad season ins Cincinnati most figured it was finally the year that Marvin Lewis would be let go, but instead they decided to give him another extension.
The over/under is set at 6.5 this year so will they surprise people and have a good season? Or will it be another bad year for the Bengals?
Bengals Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Bengals didn’t really get better this offseason. The biggest name signed this offseason was Matt Barkley who wasn’t in the league last year, and will be the backup for Andy Dalton.
It seems to be a curious signing, but the Bengals must see something that they like in him. The most impactful signing will probably be Chris Baker who was good on the field, but he comes with some baggage.
Some have questioned his effort over the years, and that gave a pretty limited market.
Bengals Win Total Odds: Key Departures
There were a couple of big names lost this offseason for the Bengals.
Backup quarterback AJ McCarron left for the Buffalo Bills and that’s not super impactful unless Andy Dalton goes down with an injury.
The team also decided to not re-sign Adam “pacman” Jones who was a fan favorite and still a good player, but comes with a ton of baggage.
Bengals Win Total Odds: Season Preview
If the Bengals win eight games this year, that should be considered a huge win this season, but will it actually happen?
2018 Bengals Win Total Odds: Over 6.5
Andy Dalton hasn’t improved much in the last few years, and the Bengals haven’t surrounded him with much talent, and I don’t see them getting to those eight wins.
The over/under is set at 6.5 and I think the over will be covered. I think they will hit seven wins.
2018 Bengals NFL Odds
- Bengals Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 100/1
- Bengals Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 40/1
- Bengals Odds to Win 2018 AFC North Division: 10/1
2018 Cincinnati Bengals Football Schedule
- Week 1: at Indianapolis Colts on Sept. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 2: vs. Baltimore Ravens on Sept. 13 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NFL Network
- Week 3: at Carolina Panthers on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: at Atlanta Falcons on Sept. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 5: vs. Miami Dolphins on Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 6: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 7: at Kansas City Chiefs on Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 8: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 9: BYE
- Week 10: vs. New Orleans Saints on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 11: at Baltimore Ravens on Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 12: vs. Cleveland Browns on Nov. 25 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 13: vs. Denver Broncos on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: at Los Angeles Chargers on Dec. 9 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 15: vs. Oakland Raiders on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 16: at Cleveland Browns on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 17: at Pittsburgh Steelers on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 Cincinnati Bengals Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.