Bears 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Chicago Bears Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Bears Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Chicago Bears win total.
49ers NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Chicago Bears Win Total Odds: Under 6.5 (-140)
The Chicago Bears finished with five wins last year but with a new coach in town and another offseason for Mitch Trubisky the hopes are high for the Bears.
Now this might not be the year they take that next step forward, but how far away are they? Can they at least show some strides this offseason?
Bears Win Total Odds: Key Additions
One of the big keys for the Bears this offseason was to get more weapons for Trubisky and so far it appears they have done that.
They brought in wide recievers Allen Robinson and Taylor Gabriel and also brought in Trey Burton to come in at the tight end position.
On the defensive side the biggest addition was Aaron Lynch from the 49ers who has flashed some elite skills early in his career.
Bears Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The 49ers are in good position this year.
The Bears didn’t lose a ton in free agency with the biggest loss being their coach John Fox, who might not actually be a loss at all.
He had run his course with the Bears, and it’s better that he isn’t the coach anymore. Mike Glennon is also gone, which also isn’t such a bad thing.
49ers Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The Bears should be better this year just because their younger guys got another year experience, but that probably isn’t going to turn into playoff success just yet.
They are probably still a couple of years away from that, but it’s something that they are building towards and should be right around the corner.
2018 Bears Win Total Odds: Under 6.5
I think the Bears will be better, but I don’t think they are going to be that much better and I think they will cover the under.
I think they will get one more win, and finish the season with six. I think they will look a lot better but the NFC is just so tough this year.
2018 Bears NFL Odds
- Bears Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 100/1
- Bears Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 50/1
- Bears Odds to Win 2018 NFC North Division: 6/1
2018 Chicago Bears Football Schedule
- Sept. 9 at Green Bay Packers 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
- Sept. 17 vs. Seattle Seahawks 8:15 p.m. (ESPN)
- Sept. 23 at Arizona Cardinals 4:25 p.m. (FOX)
- Sept. 30 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 p.m. (FOX)
- Oct. 7 BYE
- Oct. 14 at Miami Dolphins 1 p.m. (FOX)
- Oct. 21 vs. New England Patriots 1 p.m. (CBS)
- Oct. 28 vs. New York Jets 1 p.m. (CBS)
- Nov. 4 at Buffalo Bills 1 p.m. (FOX)
- Nov. 11 vs. Detroit Lions 1 p.m. (FOX)
- Nov. 18 vs. Minnesota Vikings 1 p.m. (FOX)
- Nov. 22 at Detroit Lions (Thanksgiving) 12:30 p.m. (CBS)
- Dec. 2 at New York Giants 1 p.m. (FOX)
- Dec. 9 vs. Los Angeles Rams 1 p.m. (FOX)
- Dec. 16 vs. Green Bay Packers 1: p.m (FOX)
- Dec. 23 at San Francisco 49ers 4:05 p.m. (FOX)
- Dec. 30 at Minnesota Vikings 1 p.m. (FOX)
What do you think about our 2018 Chicago Bears Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.