Panthers 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Carolina Panthers Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Panthers Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Carolina Panthers win total.
Panthers NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Carolina Panthers Win Total Odds: Under 8.5 (-130)
The Carolina Panthers had a nice regular season last year, but they were bounced in the Wild Card game by the New Orleans Saints.
That has seemed to be the common thread as of late for the Panthers, they haven’t been able to get it done in the playoffs.
This is a big year for Cam Newton as the Panthers try to decide if he is the future of this team, or if they need to try and go a different direction.
Panthers Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Panthers didn’t sign a ton of big names during free agency, but they signed guys who they hope can get them over that next step.
The offensive line didn’t help Newton out last year, so they went out and signed Jeremiah Sirles to give more depth on the line.
On the defensive line they signed Dontari Poe who they hope will cause disruptions up the middle.
Panthers Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Panthers got pretty lucky in terms of guys leaving.
The biggest name for the Panthers this offseason that left was Ted Ginn Jr who left to go play with the Saints. He is going to be missed because he was a speedy guy that can stretch the field.
Newton is going to have to find a new target on the outside that he can throw the deep ball too.
Panthers Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The biggest problem with the Panthers is the rest of the NFC seemed to get better, and although they didn’t get worse, they didn’t do much to improve the team.
I think that is going to be the big downfall for this team.
2018 Panthers Win Total Odds: Under 8.5
I think that Cam Newton is going ot take a step back, and I think this is one of the easiest bets of the whole NFL, even though the odds aren’t great.
Don’t be surprised if this Panthers team only finds a way to win six or seven games.
2018 Panthers NFL Odds
- Panthers Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 40/1
- Panthers Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 20/1
- Panthers Odds to Win 2018 NFC South Division: 3/1
2018 Carolina Panthers Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Dallas Cowboys on Sept 9 at 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 2: at Atlanta Falcons on Sept. 16 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 3: vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Sept. 23 at 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: BYE
- Week 5: vs. New York Giants on Oct. 7 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 6: at Washington Redskins on Oct. 14 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 7: at Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 21 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 8: vs. Baltimore Ravens on Oct. 28 at 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 9: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Nov. 4 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 10: at Pittsburgh Steelers on Nov. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET on FOX/NFL Network
- Week 11: at Detroit Lions on Nov. 18 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 12: vs. Seattle Seahawks on Nov. 25 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 13: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Dec. 2 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 14: at Cleveland Browns on Dec. 9 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 15: vs. New Orleans Saints on Dec. 17 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 16: vs. Atlanta Falcons on Dec. 23 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 17: at New Orleans Saints on Dec. 30 at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
What do you think about our 2018 Carolina Panthers Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.