Bills 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Buffalo Bills Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Bills Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Buffalo Bills win total.
Bills NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Buffalo Bills Win Total Odds: Under 6.5 (-145)
After making the playoffs for the first time in forever last year, the expectations you would expect to be high, but that is far from the case, they are low.
They made a lot of changes they hope can help the team in the future, but the growing pains could be strong this year.
The Over/under is set at 6.5 this year.
Bills Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Buffalo Bills were busy this offseason and hope they have their quarterback of the future. They drafted Josh Allen from Wyoming in the first round, but there is no guarantee that he starts right away.
They also brought in Chris Ivory who has been a good back and should be a force out of the backfield. They also drafted defensive back Tremaine Edmunds in the first round, and there are reports that he has been impressing a ton of people early on.
The star signing this offseason was bringing in Star Lotulelei from the Carolina Panthers who should be a force in the middle and will be another key piece to the defense.
Bills Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Bills didn’t have a ton of key departures this offseason but one was a fan favorite.
They traded Tyrod Taylor to the Cleveland Browns after he played some good years with the Bills. He wasn’t a star by any means but he was a true pro and seemed to make the right plays when one was needed.
Depending on who starts this year, the Bills might really miss him.
Bills Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The most important position on the field is at quarterback, and for the Bill that is where some of the biggest questions happen.
2018 Bills Win Total Odds: Under 6.5
I don’t think the Bills are going to get good quarterback play this year, and I think that is really going to hurt their chances for any success.
I think the Bills will finish with five or six wins, but I don’t see them getting the seventh. Back the under.
2018 Bills NFL Odds
- Bills Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 80/1
- Bills Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 40/1
- Bills Odds to Win 2018 AFC East Division: 8/1
2018 Buffalo Bills Football Schedule
- Week 1: at Baltimore Ravens on Sept. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 2: vs. Los Angeles Chargers on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 3: at Minnesota Vikings on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: at Green Bay Packers on Sept. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 5: vs. Tennessee Titans on Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 6: at Houston Texans on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 7: at Indianapolis Colts on Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 8: vs. New England Patriots on Oct. 29 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 9: vs. Chicago Bears on Nov. 4 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 10: at New York Jets on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 11: Bye week
- Week 12: vs. Jacksonville Jaguars on Nov. 25 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 13: at Miami Dolphins on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: vs. New York Jets on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 15: vs. Detroit Lions on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 16: at New England Patriots on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 17: vs. Miami Dolphins on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 Buffalo Bills Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.