Ravens 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Baltimore Ravens Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Ravens Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Baltimore Ravens win total.
Ravens NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Baltimore Ravens Win Total Odds: Over 8 (-115)
The Baltimore Ravens had a bad season again last year, and now it looks like the future might be coming sooner than most expected.
Joe Flacco will be the quarterback this year, but there is a good chance that this is his last year being the qb of this team. Will he do enough this year to keep his job long term?
Ravens Win Total Odds: Key Additions
TheRavens weren’t super aggressive in free agency but they brought in some guys they hope they can build around and will be key for many years to come.
They brought in Michael Crabtree from the Oakland Raiders and they hope that he can be another outside target that Joe Flacco can throw too.
They also signed John Brown who is a speedster on the outside. The most important pickup for the future this offseason could be Lamar Jackson from Louisville who they drafted in the first round.
There is a very good chance that he is the quarterback of the future.
Ravens Win Total Odds: Key Departures
Three big names Lardarius Webb, Danny Woodhead and Jeremy Maclin are all gone, but the Ravens should be able to rebound from that.
After such a disappointing season last year, there is no question that this team is better this year. The question is how much better.
Ravens Win Total Odds: Season Preview
Joe Flacco knows the pressure is on, and I think that could really help him. Teammates have said he has looked really good in offseason training.
2018 Ravens Win Total Odds: Over 8
This is such a toss up for me, because I see this team finishing with eight wins this year. I think they got better this offseason but the AFC North is so much tougher this year.
I think they will finish with eight wins, but if I had to lean one way, I would go the over.
2018 Ravens NFL Odds
- Ravens Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 40/1
- Ravens Odds to Win 2018 AFC Conference: 18/1
- Ravens Odds to Win 2018 AFC North Division: 9/2
2018 Baltimore Ravens Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Buffalo Bills on Sept. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 2: at Cincinnati Bengals on Sept. 13 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NFL Network
- Week 3: vs. Denver Broncos on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: at Pittsburgh Steelers on Sept. 30 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 5: at Cleveland Browns on Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 6: at Tennessee Titans on Oct. 14 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 7: vs. New Orleans Saints on Oct. 21 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 8: at Carolina Panthers on Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 9: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers on Nov. 4 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 10: BYE
- Week 11: vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 12: vs. Oakland Raiders on Nov. 25 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 13: at Atlanta Falcons on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: at Kansas City Chiefs on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 15: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 16: at Los Angeles Chargers on Dec. 23 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 17: vs. Cleveland Browns on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
What do you think about our 2018 Baltimore Ravens Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.