Falcons 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Detroit Lions Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Falcons Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Atlanta Falcons win total.
Falcons NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Atlanta Falcons Win Total Odds: Over 9.5 (-110)
After blowing the Super Bowl a few years ago the Atlanta Falcons bounced back in a nice way last year. They were bounced by the Eagles in the playoffs, but they still played well most of the year.
Matt Ryan Julio Jones and the rest of the Falcons offense did what they have done the last few years, and continued having a big year.
This year the expectations for the Falcons are to get back to the playoffs and have success once they get there. So will they be able to take that step forward?
Falcons Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Atlanta Falcons didn’t have a ton of success signing free agents this offseason. The biggest signing was Justin Bethel who is a cornerback by trade, but is more of a special teams player, and he has been special in that department.
They also brought in Brandon Fusco who should come in and become a starting guard right away.
Falcons Win Total Odds: Key Departures
Just like the Falcons didn’t gain a ton this offseason, they also didn’t’ lose much either.
On the defensive side of the ball, they lost Adrian Clayborn and Dontari Poe, both guys who are going to be hard to replace.
On the offensive side they lost Taylor Gabriel who got a ton of playing time two years ago, but last year saw his role really diminish.
Falcons Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The NFC South is going to be tough, but the Falcons have to like their chances to come away on top, but they can’t take any weeks off.
The defense is going to need to be a little better this year. Everyone knows what the offense is going to do, but the defense needs to step up.
2018 Falcons Win Total Odds: Under 9.5
I think the Falcons will either end with nine or ten wins so this over or under 9.5 is a tough one to call. I think because of how tough the NFC South is, they will finish just under.
Nine wins could still be enough to get them a wild card berth, and everyone knows once you get to the playoffs, anything can happen.
2018 Falcons NFL Odds
- Falcons Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 50/1
- Falcons Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 33/1
- Falcons Odds to Win 2018 NFC South Division: 6/1
Atlanta Falcons 2018 Schedule
- Week 1: at Eagles on Sept. 6 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 2: vs. Panthers on Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 3: vs. Saints on Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 4: vs. Bengals on Sept. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 5: at Steelers on Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 6: vs. Buccaneers on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 7: vs. Giants on Oct. 22 at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Week 8: BYE
- Week 9: at Redskins on Nov. 4 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 10: at Browns on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 11: vs. Cowboys on Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 12: at Saints on Nov. 22 at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC
- Week 13: vs. Ravens on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: at Packers on Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 15: vs. Cardinals on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 16: at Panthers on Dec. 23 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 17: at Buccaneers on Dec. 30 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
What do you think about our 2018 Atlanta Falcons Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.