Cardinals 2018 NFL Win Totals
Looking for NFL future odds, specifically for the 2018 Arizona Cardinals Win Total Odds? With the NFL season only a couple of months away, time is running out to place your bets on teams’ props & win totals. Win totals can be very valuable to bet at this time, as picking off some winners can be valuable. Ready to bet on NFL Futures odds namely the Cardinals Win Total lines? Click for updated odds on today’s games plus grab a 50% bonus up to $3000 now at MyBookie.ag. Let’s break down and make a prediction on the Arizona Cardinals win total.
Arizona NFL Handicapping Insight
2018 Arizona Cardinals Win Total Odds: Under 5.5 (-135)
The Arizona Cardinals made wholesome changes this offseason, and it is expected that they will be going through a rebuild for a few seasons, especially in a tough NFC West
The first matter of business this offseason is going to be to figure out who is going to be the starting quarterback. Sam Bradford and Josh Rosen are expected to battle this offseason.
Bradford seems to have the upper hand if he can figure out a way to stay healthy for a season.
Cardinals Win Total Odds: Key Additions
The Arizona Cardinals lost all their quarterbacks this offseason so in came three new ones. Sam Bradford and Mike Glennon signed in the offseason and Josh Rosen was drafted in the first round.
Andre Smith and Justin Pugh were signed to sure up the offensive line, a big need after they really struggled this year.
Cardinals Win Total Odds: Key Departures
The Cardinals are going to look a lot different this year.
Gone is Carlson Palmer who retired, and that was kind of expected. Backup quarterback Drew Stanton is also not on the roster anymore.
The biggest surprise this offseason though was with Tyrann Mathieu who was released after a long-term extension couldn’t be a beach.
John Brown and Jaron Brown are also gone from the wide receiver position.
Cardinals Win Total Odds: Season Preview
The Cardinals questions are a lot, but this still has a chance to be an exciting team, even if it doesn’t result in a lot of wins.
There are going to be some growing pains early on, but this team is also young, and they still have David Johnson who the offense can lean on heavily.
2018 Cardinals Win Total Odds: Under 5.5
The NFC West is tough, and there aren’t going to be any gimmes on the schedule this year. I think this is going to be a frustrating year for the Cardinals.
I think the Cardinals will finish with five wins, but that won’t be enough to cover the over, and the under will be covered.
2018 Seahawks NFL Odds
- Cardinals Odds to Win 2018 Super Bowl: 75/1
- Cardinals Odds to Win 2018 NFC Conference: 50/1
- Cardinals Odds to Win 2018 NFC West Division: 10/1
2018 Arizona Cardinals Football Schedule
- Week 1: vs. Washington Redskins on Sept. 9 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 2: at Los Angeles Rams on Sept. 16 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 3: vs. Chicago Bears on Sept. 23 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 4: vs. Seattle Seahawks on Sept. 30 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 5: at San Francisco 49ers on Oct. 7 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 6: at Minnesota Vikings on Oct. 14 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 7: vs. Denver Broncos on Oct. 18 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network
- Week 8: vs. San Francisco 49ers on Oct. 28 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 9: Bye
- Week 10: at Kansas City Chiefs on Nov. 11 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 11: vs. Oakland Raiders on Nov. 18 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 12: at Los Angeles Chargers on Nov. 25 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 13: at Green Bay Packers on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 14: vs. Detroit Lions on Dec. 9 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 15: at Atlanta Falcons on Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 16: vs. Los Angeles Rams on Dec. 23 at 4:05 p.m. ET on Fox
- Week 17: at Seattle Seahawks on Dec. 30 at 4:25 p.m. ET on Fox
What do you think about our 2018 Arizona Cardinals Win Total Odds & Prediction? Please leave us a comment below telling us how you think they’ll do in the 2018-2019 NFL Season!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of Super Bowl 52 Futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early season games as well.