Dave B’s Fantasy 5 RB Rankings – DFS
It’s almost time to find out if that first round draft choice – the one you’ve been sweating over since your draft pays off. The studs will be the studs – don’t worry about that. It’s DFS time.
FAN DUEL IS YOUR HOME FOR 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL
- One-Week Fantasy Football Leagues for Real Money
- Salary cap format: you get to pick exactly who you want
- Play directly against other users for real money
- Over 25,000 one-week leagues run weekly in all different sizes
- No season-long commitment – you only play when you want
- We’re huge – $10 million+ paid out to winners every week this season – Play Now (Free Games Available)
- Make sure you tell Fan Duel CappersPicks.com sent you over! You’ll grab even more sign up bonuses!
DFS Fans! Enter tonight’s $250K NFL Rush and turn $5 into $20K. CLICK HERE.
There are some plays that are absolutely iron clad this week – ones that tower above the rest. The running back position has five of them.
Be excited if you have one of the Top 5 Running Back plays for Week 1 of the Fantasy season.
1. Eddie Lacy – Green Bay Packers
vs. Chicago Bears
Is the bellcow in the best offense in the game. He gets a crack at an almost historically bad defense and is in line for 20-25 touches against that defense.
It’s gonna be a good day for Lacy owners who is a lock for 120 combined yards and at least one score – likely two!
2. Adrian Peterson – Minnesota Vikings
vs. San Francisco 49ers
Peterson has a lot of haters to prove wrong and against a defense that lost ALL of its identity this past offseason my guess is that he starts strong. He will be featured heavily in the passing game, will get his yards on the ground and could be an absolute terror for the 49ers in Week 1.
115 combined yards and 1-2 scores is likely this week.
3. Jeremy Hill – Cincinnati Bengals
vs. Oakland Raiders
Perhaps the most intriguing running back entering the season will get his chances against an improved but still weakish Oakland defense. He is definitely in line for 20+ touches this week and should get 100+ combined yards with a TD.
4. Jamaal Charles – Kansas City Chiefs
vs. Houston Texans
Likely won’t get the same amount of touches as the three ahead of him but Charles has a knack of doing a lot of damage with his opportunities.
Charles is the unquestioned #1 on a team that will absolutely run the ball. He may have a bit more room as well with Jeremy Maclin commanding attention as well.
5. Marshawn Lynch – Seattle Seahawks
vs. St. Louis Rams
Will absolutely benefit from teams having to focus on Jimmy Graham. Beast Mode will be afforded more room than he’s seen in quite some time in Seattle.
Lynch is as reliable as they come in terms of Fantasy and absolutely has to be in the Top 5 this week.
Other Good Starts: DeMarco Murray – Dallas Cowboys (is like a 5B), Lamar Miller – Miami Dolphins
FAN DUEL – The leader in One-Day fantasy Sports – Join Now Click Here!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early games as well.