Free MLB Pick: Reds vs. Cardinals Odds
Looking for Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Reds taking on the Cardinals on Saturday, August 31, 2019 at Busch Stadium, St. Louis, Missouri. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Reds Cardinals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(63-69) Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals (73-59)
Date: Saturday August 31, 2019
Time: 1:15 PM ET
Venue: Busch Stadium, St. Louis, Missouri
Projected Pitchers: Sonny Gray (CIN), Michael Wacha (STL)
MLB Moneyline Odds:
MLB RunLine Betting Odds:
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: OFF (As of 2:30am ET Saturday)
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Cincinnati Reds will likely miss the playoffs for the sixth straight. They currently stand at 63-69 and are eight games behind the Chicago Cubs who hold the second NL Wild Card spot. The Reds have struggled to score runs at times. The team ranks fourth last in the NL in runs (599).
The offense is led by Eugenio Suarez, Jose Iglesias, and Jesse Winker. Iglesias leads the Reds with a .298 batting average. Suarez leads the team with 38 homers and 83 RBIs. Winker has contributed by hitting .269 with 16 homers.
On the mound for the Reds is Sonny Gray, who has been one of the best pitchers in baseball this season. Gray is 10-6 with a 2.92 ERA this year. Over his last five outings he has allowed only three runs in 30 innings.
St. Louis Cardinals
The St. Louis Cardinals are looking to win the NL Central.
They are currently 73-58 and have a two game lead over the Cubs. The Cardinals key to success has been strong pitching. The team ranks second in the National League in runs allowed (548).
Guys like Jack Flaherty (3.31 ERA), Dakota Hudson (3.47 ERA), and Miles Mikolas (4.32 ERA). The offense is led by Paul Goldschmidt (29 homers), and Marcell Ozuna who has 24 homers in 102 games.
The Cardinals will have Michael Wacha on the mound. Wacha is 6-6 with a 5.24 ERA this season.
The righty has been a disappointment. A big reason has been the long-ball as he’s allowed 23 homers in 103 innings.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Reds are 5-2 in their last 7 Saturday games.
- Over is 4-1 in Reds last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Under is 19-9 in Cardinals last 28 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Under is 35-17-1 in Cardinals last 53 home games.
Free Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals MLB Prediction: Reds ML
The Cardinals have the edge with their offense but Gray has been a much better pitcher than Wacha.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Reds ML
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cincinnati 6 – St. Louis 4
Look for Gray to have a huge start and the Reds will get the victory.
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Detroit Tigers vs. Cleveland Indians – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction