Free MLB Pick: Reds vs. Cardinals Odds
Looking for Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Reds taking on the Cardinals on Saturday August 31st, 2019 at Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Reds Cardinals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Saturday August 31st, 2019
Time: 1:15 PM ET
Venue: Busch Stadium in St. Louis MO
Projected Pitchers: Trevor Bauer vs. Dakota Hudson
MLB Moneyline Odds: Reds Off | Cardinals Off
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: Off
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Reds and Cardinals are going to be getting very familiar with each other this weekend. Friday’s postponement due to inclement weather means the teams will consecutive doubleheaders on Saturday and Sunday.
The Reds have been on the road for the past 7 games but after Friday’s cancellation they will have had two straight off days. That can either help with fatigue – or get the team out of whack and out of their regular routine. Cincinnati has won 3 of 4 coming into Saturday – but all against Miami.
Both teams have some pitching rotating to do with the doubleheaders. It will be Trevor Bauer going in game one for the Reds. Bauer struggled in his last start, lasting just 3 innings while giving up 7ER vs. the Pirates.
Can Bauer be better on Saturday afternoon? The right-hander also struggled August 14th vs. the Nationals, giving up 9ER in 4.1 IP. Bauer has a 7.62 ERA in 5 August starts.
St. Louis Cardinals
St. Louis is in a good spot this weekend with 4 games upcoming vs. the Reds. The Cardinals have a 1 game lead over Chicago in the Central but play 2 more games than the Cubs in the next two days.
The Cardinals have also had the last 2 days off but they hope that doesn’t kill their momentum. St. Louis has 6 wins in the last 7 games and have won 16 of their last 21 home contests.
It will be Dakota Hudson on the hill for the Cardinals in Saturday’s early game. Hudson hasn’t allowed a run in his last 18-2/3 innings pitched. Hudson has allowed just 7ER in three starts vs. the Reds this season.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Reds are 5-2 last 7 Saturday games
- Reds are 3-7 last 10 road games
- Reds are 6-21 in Mahle’s last 27 starts
- Cardinals are 6-1 last 7 overall
- Cardinals are 16-5 last 21 home games
Free Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals MLB Prediction:
Cincinnati has spent the last two days idle and on the road. That could be a huge distraction and just confirms that the Cardinals should dominate in Saturday’s early game.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Cardinals RL -1.5
St. Louis has the pitching edge in this one and has some nice momentum going.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cardinals 9 – Reds 2
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Mets vs. Cincinnati Reds – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. Houston Astros – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Colorado Rockies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting