Week 14 NFL Power Rankings
Looking for 2018 Week 14 NFL Power Rankings? The NFL Week 14 schedule kicks off this week, and we here at Cappers Picks can’t wait! With so much on the line where does your favorite team stand heading into Week 14? How does your team stack up? Hit us back below we’d love to hear from you.
NFL Football Handicapping
Let’s take a look in Ray Monohan’s Week 14 NFL Power Rankings.
1. Los Angeles Rams (11-1)
– Last Week: 2
With the Cowboys’ upset of the Saints, the Rams are now the only one-loss team in football. And they are very clearly capable of beating anyone. The return of Aqib Talib allows Wade Phillips to do a lot of the things he wants to do on defense, making this team even more lethal.
2. New Orleans Saints (10-2)
– Last Week: 1
When the Saints lost to the Buccaneers in Week 1, that was a result that absolutely no one saw coming. Thursday’s result, however, wasn’t quite as unexpected.
If that game gets played 10 more times, the Saints probably win eight of them, but the Cowboys are so good when they’re able to play with the lead. The game rally emphasized the Saints’ need for a number two receiver who can get open opposite Michael Thomas.
3. New England Patriots (9-3)
– Last Week: 4
You can set your watch to the Patriots, who always manage to play their best football when December comes around. Limiting the Vikings to 10 points is a testament to how good this team can be on both sides of the football.
4. Kansas City Chiefs (10-2)
– Last Week: 3
The absence of Kareem Hunt raises some major questions about the Kansas City offense moving forward. Losing a key player like that this late in the season can tear a locker room apart. It’s going to take a lot to keep this group together and meet the expectations placed on them.
5. Houston Texans (9-3)
– Last Week: 7
A convincing victory over the Browns now makes it nine wins in a row for these Texans, who’d started 0-3.
Lofty expectations had been placed on this team at the start of the year, and they’re finally looking like they’re in position to reach them.
6. Los Angeles Chargers (9-3)
– Last Week: 8
The Chargers are breathing down the necks of the Chiefs, thanks to a huge come from behind victory over the Steelers on Sunday night. The absence of Melvin Gordon hurts, but he’ll be back for their playoff run, and things are shaping up nicely for a long run through January for this squad, which has a very different feel to it than past editions. A cupcake date with the Bengals at home awaits them on Sunday.
7. Chicago Bears (8-4)
– Last Week: 5
A bad loss to the Giants could have really derailed the Bears’ momentum, but the Vikings and Packers also suffered losses, so Chicago’s grip on the top spot in the NFC North remains strong. They need to get Mitch Trubisky back on the field soon.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4-1)
– Last Week: 6
Another bad loss for the Steelers, who now have some concerns as running back James Conner suffered an injury that did not look good on the field. Initial reports indicate it’s not serious, but they’ll be in some trouble if he misses time as their schedule’s about to toughen up.
9. Dallas Cowboys (7-5)
– Last Week: 10
It felt like the Cowboys’ stay in the top 10 would be short-lived as they drew the Saints in Week 13, but the team put together its best defense performance of the season to pull off the upset. This team is so good when playing with a lead.
10. Seattle Seahawks (7-5)
– Last Week: 11
The Seahawks looked like they were in for a rebuilding season, but this team has a lot more fight in it than people thought. Russell Wilson has put the team on his back and is showing that he can really get the most out of his skill position group.
The Rest Of Our Week 14 NFL Power Rankings
11. Baltimore Ravens (7-5) – Last Week: 12
12. Minnesota Vikings (6-5-1) – Last Week: 9
13. Philadelphia Eagles (6-6) – Last Week: 14
14. Denver Broncos (6-6) – Last Week: 16
15. Indianapolis Colts (6-6) – Last Week: 15
16. Carolina Panthers (6-6) – Last Week: 13
17. Tennessee Titans (6-6) – Last Week: 20
18. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) – Last Week: 21
19. Washington Redskins (6-6) – Last Week: 18
20. Green Bay Packers (4-7-1) – Last Week: 17
21. Cleveland Browns (4-7-1) – Last Week: 19
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-7) – Last Week: 27
23. Detroit Lions (4-8) – Last Week: 22
24. Miami Dolphins (6-6) – Last Week: 25
25. New York Giants (4-8) – Last Week: 28
26. Buffalo Bills (3-9) – Last Week: 23
27. Atlanta Falcons (4-8) – Last Week: 24
28. Cincinnati Bengals (5-7) – Last Week: 26
29. New York Jets (3-9) – Last Week: 29
30. Arizona Cardinals (3-9) – Last Week: 32
31. San Francisco 49ers (2-10) – Last Week: 30
32. Oakland Raiders (2-10) – Last Week: 31
If you’re looking for more handicapping posts like this edition of our 2018 NFL Power Rankings we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2018 NFL lines up for early games as well.