Week 13 NFL Power Rankings
Looking for 2018 Week 13 NFL Power Rankings? The NFL Week 13 schedule kicks off this week, and we here at Cappers Picks can’t wait! With so much on the line where does your favorite team stand heading into Week 13? How does your team stack up? Hit us back below we’d love to hear from you.
NFL Football Handicapping
Let’s take a look in Ray Monohan’s Week 13 NFL Power Rankings.
1. New Orleans Saints (10-1)
– Last Week: 1
The Saints look unstoppable at the moment. That’s not saying much in this game where no one is as good as they look when they win, and no one’s as bad as they look when they lose. Saying that, the Saints are a great team, complete on both sides of the ball.
Of all the teams with truly elite offenses, they appear to have the best defense.
2. Los Angeles Rams (10-1)
– Last Week: 2
The Rams come back from the bye week with back-to-back road games. Never an easy task, particularly with the second of those road games coming against a Bears team that needs a signature win and will be circling the wagons for that one.
The team has the talent to beat any other team in the game at the moment, so they’re not going to be overly concerned with those games, particularly not with 10 wins under their belt already.
3. Kansas City Chiefs (9-2)
– Last Week: 3
The Chiefs return from their bye with three of their final five games coming at home, and one of those two road games coming in Oakland. They’ll need to keep their foot on the gas if they’re going to solidify home field advantage throughout the postseason.
4. New England Patriots (8-3)
– Last Week: 5
The Patriots probably should have pulled away from the Jets sooner than they did, particularly coming out of their bye, but this team is now in line for a bye in the first round of the postseason. No team comes back from the dead more than the Patriots.
5. Chicago Bears (8-3)
– Last Week:
Anyone waiting for the bubble to burst in Chicago had better keep on waiting, because this Bears team is for real.
They still have some work to do to win the division with the Vikings ready to come on strong, and don’t ever write off the Packers entirely.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3-1)
– Last Week: 4
The Steelers have looked bad in back-to-back weeks, but they still won last week, and this past week they could’ve easily come away with the win. They’ll now need a little help to get a first-round bye, but this remains a very talented team that can score with anyone.
7. Houston Texans (8-3)
– Last Week: 7
The Texans have to be looking over their shoulder a bit at the fast-charging Colts, but for the most part, they have a pretty firm grasp on the division. They have one of the better defenses in football right now, and that could go a long way in helping them upset one of the elite teams in the AFC.
8. Los Angeles Chargers (8-3)
– Last Week: 8
Philip Rivers setting the record for consecutive completions to start a game is a great way to bring some attention to the terrific season he’s having. The team’s schedule is about to get a lot tougher, making the decision to play Melvin Gordon last week look even more foolish.
9. Minnesota Vikings (6-4-1)
– Last Week: 10
The Vikings needed a win against the Packers on Sunday night to keep their path to the postseason clear, and they got it in convincing fashion. They still have some hurdles to clear if they want to continue playing in January, but they seem to be trending in the right direction.
10. Dallas Cowboys (6-5)
– Last Week: 11
In a down year for the NFC East the Cowboys have somehow taken control of the division despite looking down and out just a few weeks ago. Their stay in the top 10 could be short lived though as a date with the Saints awaits them.
The Rest Of Our Week 13 NFL Power Rankings
11. Seattle Seahawks (6-5) – Last Week: 13
12. Baltimore Ravens (6-5) – Last Week: 12
13. Carolina Panthers (6-5) – Last Week: 9
14. Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) – Last Week: 16
15. Indianapolis Colts (6-5) – Last Week: 17
16. Denver Broncos (5-6) – Last Week: 22
17. Green Bay Packers (4-6-1) – Last Week: 15
18. Washington Redskins (6-5) – Last Week: 14
19. Cleveland Browns (4-6-1) – Last Week: 23
20. Tennessee Titan (5-6) – Last Week: 18
21. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-8) – Last Week: 19
22. Detroit Lions (4-7) – Last Week: 21
23. Buffalo Bills (3-8) – Last Week: 26
24. Atlanta Falcons (4-7) – Last Week: 24
25. Miami Dolphins (5-6) – Last Week: 25
26. Cincinnati Bengals (5-6) – Last Week: 20
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-7) – Last Week: 29
28. New York Giants (3-8) – Last Week: 27
29. New York Jets (3-8) – Last Week: 30
30. San Francisco 49ers (2-9) – Last Week: 28
31. Oakland Raiders (2-9) – Last Week: 31
32. Arizona Cardinals (2-9) – Last Week: 32
If you’re looking for more handicapping posts like this edition of our 2018 NFL Power Rankings we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2018 NFL lines up for early games as well.