Week 11 NFL Power Rankings
Looking for 2018 Week 11 NFL Power Rankings? The NFL Week 11 schedule kicks off this week, and we here at Cappers Picks can’t wait! With so much on the line where does your favorite team stand heading into Week 11? How does your team stack up? Hit us back below we’d love to hear from you.
NFL Football Handicapping
Let’s take a look in Ray Monohan’s Week 11 NFL Power Rankings.
1. New Orleans Saints (8-1)
– Last Week: 1
In past seasons, the kind of game the Saints played on Sunday – on the road in Cincinnati against a 5-3 Bengals team, coming off a huge win over the Rams – would’ve been a game the team would have come out flat for. Instead, they lay an absolute beat down on the Bengals in a game that was over by halftime. This team isn’t going away.
2. Kansas City Chiefs (9-1)
– Last Week: 2
The Chiefs didn’t blow out the Cardinals the way many expected, but that game was also never really in doubt.
In the shadow of the team’s explosive offense, the defense has actually taken some major strides forward in the past few weeks. With home field advantage through the playoffs looking likely, this is the clear team to beat in the AFC.
3. Los Angeles Rams (9-1)
– Last Week: 4
The Rams haven’t looked nearly as dominant the last few weeks as they had to open the season. The offense is still rolling, but the defense, which is littered with stars all over the field, has looked rather ordinary, despite the high talent level. You’d have to think Wade Phillips will correct that sooner than later, though, given the talent at his disposal.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2-1)
– Last Week: 5
The Steelers didn’t just beat up on an opponent at home on Thursday Night Football – they beat up the Carolina Panthers, who came in at No. 6 in last week’s power rankings. That was a big win for a team that is now on a really strong roll.
5. New England Patriots (7-3)
– Last Week: 3
The Patriots were thrashed by a Titans team that isn’t that good. Tennessee wasn’t great on Sunday. No one that watched that game would’ve said the Titans played their best game of the season.
And Tom Brady’s thrown for all of five touchdowns in the last five games. But it’s the Patriots, and every time they put themselves in a situation where it seems like it’s time to write them off, they bounce back with a vengeance. After all, they’re still 7-3, and haven’t even enjoyed their bye week yet, which normally super-charges them through the second half of the season.
6. Los Angeles Chargers (7-2)
– Last Week: 7
As if the Chargers’ schedule hasn’t been easy enough the past few weeks, they get back-to-back home dates against the Broncos and Cardinals in their next two games.
7. Minnesota Vikings (5-3-1)
– Last Week: 8
The Vikings wound up with a good week for their bye, as there were a lot of funny results on Sunday, and they can’t afford many more losses this season. The return of a healthy Dalvin Cook should really help them through the second half.
8. Carolina Panthers (6-3)
– Last Week: 6
Playing from behind hasn’t really been the Panthers’ thing under Cam Newton. They’re dynamic, and suffocating when playing with the lead, but playing from behind is a whole different beast.
9. Houston Texans (6-3)
– Last Week: 9
Going to Washington on the other side of their bye week couldn’t have looked too daunting to the Texans when the schedule came out, but has it actually become that?
10. Chicago Bears (6-3)
– Last Week: 12
The last five wins by the Bears have been by an average margin of 19.2 points. It’s amazing how well this team is playing right now. And the addition of Khalil Mack to that defense is a testament to the kind of impact a single player like him can have on a team.
The Rest Of Our Week 11 NFL Power Rankings
11. Green Bay Packers (4-4-1) – Last Week: 11
12. Washington Redskins (6-3) – Last Week: 14
13. Dallas Cowboys (4-5) – Last Week: 17
14. Philadelphia Eagles (4-5) – Last Week: 10
15. Baltimore Ravens (4-5) – Last Week: 15
16. Tennessee Titans (5-4) – Last Week: 21
17. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6) – Last Week: 13
18. Seattle Seahawks (4-5) – Last Week: 18
19. Atlanta Falcons (4-5) – Last Week: 16
20. Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) – Last Week: 19
21. Indianapolis Colts (4-5) – Last Week: 24
22. Detroit Lions (3-6) – Last Week: 20
23. Miami Dolphins (5-5) – Last Week: 22
24. Denver Broncos (3-6) – Last Week: 23
25. Cleveland Browns (3-6-1) – Last Week: 27
26. Buffalo Bills (3-7) – Last Week: 29
27. San Francisco 49ers (2-8) – Last Week: 25
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-6) – Last Week: 26
29. New York Giants (2-7) – Last Week: 31
30. New York Jets (3-7) – Last Week: 28
31. Arizona Cardinals (2-7) – Last Week: 30
32. Oakland Raiders (1-8) – Last Week: 32
If you’re looking for more handicapping posts like this edition of our 2018 NFL Power Rankings we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2018 NFL lines up for early games as well.