Week 10 NFL Power Rankings
Looking for 2018 Week 10 NFL Power Rankings? The NFL Week 10 schedule kicks off this week, and we here at Cappers Picks can’t wait! With so much on the line where does your favorite team stand heading into Week 10? How does your team stack up? Hit us back below we’d love to hear from you.
NFL Football Handicapping
Let’s take a look in Ray Monohan’s Week 10 NFL Power Rankings.
1. New Orleans Saints (7-1)
– Last Week: 4
The Saints have been on a tear since a season-opening defeat to the Buccaneers that really stunned the football world. Coming off the biggest win of the week, they claim the top spot in the rankings.
Maybe the Rams would’ve won that game in Los Angeles. Maybe they even win it on a neutral field. But the Saints now hold all the cards, as they’d host a playoff matchup between the two teams if the season ended today, so right now, the NFC goes through New Orleans.
2. Kansas City Chiefs (8-1)
– Last Week: 2
The Kansas City offense has been so much fun to watch, and Patrick Mahomes is doing everything the team’s front office hoped he’d be capable of.
The team’s defense still needs a lot of work, but as long as they’re scoring the way they have been, they can beat anyone in the AFC.
3. New England Patriots (7-2)
– Last Week:
It feels so ordinary for the Patriots to be humming along under the radar like they are right now. A rocky start to the season had onlookers wondering if they were done, but that injection of Josh Gordon into the receiving corps, coupled with the return from suspension of Julian Edelman has made all the difference.
4. Los Angeles Rams (8-1)
– Last Week: 1
The Rams had the No. 1 spot in the ranks locked up for better than a month before Sunday’s loss to the Saints. But their defense has looked vulnerable of late, and that was really exploited by the Saints on Sunday. They’re still a team no one wants to face though.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2-1)
– Last Week: 5
The Steelers went into Baltimore in what’s always a tough matchup and came away with a pretty decisive win that never really felt in doubt.
They’ve also helped silence a lot of the Le’Veon Bell talk with the emergence of James Conner, who’s established himself as a real threat as the workhorse running back.
6. Carolina Panthers (6-2)
– Last Week: 6
The Panthers exploded for a franchise-record 35 points in the opening half of their win over the Buccaneers. They let things get close late, but a win inside the division is always impressive, and the Panther offense continues to roll along – loads of credit to Norv Turner for that.
7. Los Angeles Chargers (6-2)
– Last Week: 7
The Chargers continue to win against the soft part of their schedule. The team’s offense is absolutely loaded, and can beat opponents in so many different ways.
8. Minnesota Vikings (5-3-1)
– Last Week: 8
The Vikings are very talented, and by all accounts are in the mix to be the team that escapes the NFC. But it feels like they keep putting themselves in this position where they need to win to save their season, like they did this past week against Detroit. More consistency on the other side of their bye is key.
9. Houston Texans (6-3)
– Last Week: 9
If the Titans lost to the Cowboys on Monday night, the Texans would have been three wins clear of all other opponents in the AFC South. This is a team that had started 0-3, so it’d be tough for any of their fans to complain about where they’re sitting now.
10. Philadelphia Eagles (4-4)
– Last Week: 11
The Eagles enjoyed their bye week after a trip to London. It was made more enjoyable by losses from Washington and Dallas, leaving the Eagles one game out of the division lead behind Washington, who seem to be hanging onto that spot with their fingernails as they near a steep cliff.
The Rest Of Our Week 10 NFL Power Rankings
11. Green Bay Packers (3-4-1) – Last Week: 10
12. Chicago Bears (5-3) – Last Week: 16
13. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-5) – Last Week: 14
14. Washington Redskins (5-3) – Last Week: 12
15. Baltimore Ravens (4-4) – Last Week: 13
16. Atlanta Falcons (4-4) – Last Week: 21
17. Dallas Cowboys (3-5) – Last Week: 15
18. Seattle Seahawks (4-4) – Last Week: 17
19. Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) – Last Week: 18
20. Detroit Lions (3-5) – Last Week: 19
21. Tennessee Titans (4-4) – Last Week: 26
22. Miami Dolphins (5-4) – Last Week: 27
23. Denver Broncos (3-6) – Last Week: 20
24. Indianapolis Colts (3-5) – Last Week: 22
25. San Francisco 49ers (2-7) – Last Week: 31
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-5) – Last Week: 23
27. Cleveland Browns (2-6-1) – Last Week: 24
28. New York Jets (3-6) – Last Week: 25
29. Buffalo Bills (2-7) – Last Week: 28
30. Arizona Cardinals (2-6) – Last Week: 30
31. New York Giants (1-7) – Last Week: 29
32. Oakland Raiders (1-7) – Last Week: 32
If you’re looking for more handicapping posts like this edition of our 2018 NFL Power Rankings we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2018 NFL lines up for early games as well.