Free Week 2 Prediction: Golden Eagles vs. Redhawks Odds
Looking for Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles vs. Miami Redhawks free picks? Week 2 betting sees the Golden Eagles taking on the Redhawks on Saturday September 7th at Fred Yager Stadium, Oxford, Ohio. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Tennessee Tech Miami Week 2 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 2
(1-0) Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles vs. Miami Redhawks (0-1)
Date: Saturday, September 7th 2019
Time: 2:30 pm EST
Venue: Fred Yager Stadium, Oxford, Ohio
NCAA Football Spread: Miami -39
NCAA Betting Total: 60
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Miami helped Iowa get warmed up last week with a very predictable results.
That spread is huge given that Miami is hardly a world beater in FBS.
Tennessee Tech is somewhat unknown. Miami would not have scheduled them though if they did not think they were a win.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles
TTU won a wild game last week, beating Samford by a point in OY, 59-58.
The offenses was all about the combination of Chris’ Oladokun to Shelling. The QB had over 400 yards and the receiver 185 of them.
The defense could used some work after giving up 58 points but that is probably going to be the case all season long.
Tennessee Tech might have a chance at covering if they can make good decisions and hold on to the ball.
This is a huge line but it also means you have to back a team you might not know much about.
Miami probably hasn’t been relevant since Big Ben was on campus. They are not expected to be all that great this season either.
Still they should get a scheduling win in this one taking on Tennessee Tech at home.
Against Iowa they only rushed for 59 yards. Iowa is one of the better defensive teams in the country though so expect more balance in this game.
Even though they are far from elite they should be able to name the escore against Tennessee Tech. Still backing the Redhawks is not going to be much fun.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Golden Eagles are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- Golden Eagles are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
- Redhawks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on fieldturf.
- Redhawks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games.
- Redhawks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
Free Week 2 NCAA Football Pick
Miami is no super power but they are priced like they are the Hurricanes and not the Redhawks in this one.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Miami -39
Still I would be more comfortable backing an FBS team I kind of know than an FCS team I definitely do not.
They have a game under their belt too so they have had some time to tinker under the hood. A bad result seems more likely in an opener.
Week 2 Free Score Prediction: Miami 52 – Tennessee Tech 10
If you’re looking for more picks like this Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles vs. Miami Redhawks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Central Connecticut Blue Devils vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Miami Hurricanes – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. Miami Marlins – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. Miami Marlins – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Razor’s CFB Free Play – UCLA vs. Washington State – Saturday 9/21/19
- UCF Knights vs. Pitt Panthers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Wagner Seahawks vs. FAU Owls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Stanford Cardinal – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction