Free NBA Pick: Raptors vs. Clippers NBA Odds
Looking for Toronto Raptors vs. LA Clippers free NBA picks & NBA odds? NBA betting sees the Raptors taking on the Clippers on Wednesday, March 8th, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NBA basketball matchups so stay tuned for more FREE daily NBA hoops predictions like this Raptors Clippers matchup.
2023 NBA Handicapping – 76ers vs. LA
(32-34) Toronto Raptors vs. LA Clippers (34-33)
Date: Wednesday, March 8th
Time: 10:00 PM EST
Venue: Crypto.com Arena, Los Angeles, California
Moneyline NBA Odds: Raptors +150| Clippers -158 (Bet Now!)
NBA Betting Odds: Clippers -3.5
Today’s NBA Betting Total: 229
- *Click Here* Check out our Live Betting Odds for this Toronto Raptors vs. LA Clippers game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
- SCROLL DOWN FOR our Raptors Clippers Free Pick!
As can be seen, the Toronto Raptors arrive following a brutal 118-113 loss to the West’s best Nuggets on Monday while the Clippers last played Sunday beating the severely shorthanded Grizzlies 135-129.
At this time, the Raptors are 33-33 overall against the spread this season. Also, they are 14-19 ATS as the away team. Additionally, the Clippers are 32-35 against the spread this season. Also, they are 13-18 ATS as the home team
As can be seen,Wednesday, March 8th, finds the Toronto Raptors and LA Clippers playing for the second and final time this season. LA took the opening match 124-113 on December 27th..
Last season, the teams played twice with the Raptors winning both contests. The Raptors hold the all-time record having bested the Clippers in 29 of their 53 matches.
*Editor’s Note: Statistics and rankings are current as of this writing, Tuesday, March 7th. Numbers may vary slightly entering games on Wednesday March 8th
Monday’s loss will hurt more than most given how it came about. Toronto led the majority of the game but in the final 1:15 they imploded thanks in part to Scott Foster but still on the road a team needs to keep their composure.
Here’s the series of events that went down in a little over a minute:
- Scottie Barnes was called for a foul that Nick Nurse challenged and lost (it was a weak call with both players locking arms but the MVP is winning that 99 out of 100 times).
- Jokic fouled Barnes, Michael Malone challenged and won erasing free throws
- Jakob Poeltl was called for a watery foul under the basket and Scott Foster (who was no where near Barnes) rushed over and assessed Barnes with a tech that somehow tossed him from the game. Referee Robert Hussey seemed just as confused as the Raptors for why Barnes was tossed.
- Denver attempted NINE free throws in the final 1:15 (in the prior 46:45 they attempted 14).
On offense, the Raptors score 112.6 points per game ranking 23rd while shooting 45.4% from the field and 33.6% from the perimeter ranking 27th and 28th respectively.
Meanwhile, defensively, the Raptors allow 112.1 points per game ranking seventh best with opponents shooting 49.0% from the field and 37.7% from deep ranking 27th and 29th respectively.
To summarize the injury report…
- Otto Porter Jr., SF (OUT for season — foot)
- Christian Koloko, Dalano Banton, Jeff Dowtin Jr., Ron Harper Jr., and Joe Wieskamp are all on G League assignment
The losing streak was halted at five, but the victory to end it was against a Memphis team missing their superstar and core contributors and LA still barely eeked out the victory.
On the negative side, presently, LA ranks 22nd for scoring averaging 112.7 points per game while shooting 47.1% from the field and 37.7% from the perimeter ranking 17th and sixth respectively.
Opponents average 113.0 points per game ranking 13th lowest overall while allowing opponents to shoot 47.4% from the field and 36.5% from the perimeter ranking 15th and 19th respectively.
To summarize the LA Clippers injury report…
- Norman Powell SF (OUT — arm)
- Moussa Diabte, Xavier Moon and Jason Preston are all on G League assignment
NBA Bettors we want to hear from you. Comment below. Give us your Toronto Raptors s vs. LA Clippers NBA picks!
Toronto Raptors vs. LA Clippers NBA Betting Trends:
- At this point, the Raptors are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games.
- Also, the Raptors are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against LA Clippers.
- By comparison, the Clippers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- In conclusion, the Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
Free Toronto Raptors vs. LA Clippers NBA Prediction:
Although the Clippers have struggled since returning from the break getting back Ivica Zubac makes a big difference and Kawhi Leonard always finds extra motivation to beat his former squads.
How Toronto responds immediately following a game they felt was stolen will say a lot about them.
4* Free Toronto Raptors vs. LA Clippers NBA Betting Pick: Clippers ATS
Lastly, if you’re looking for more NBA picks like this Toronto Raptors vs. LA Clippers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NBA predictions on the blog during the entire NBA season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NBA predictions!
Register here for a FREE NBA Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers! Check out our Linktr.ee!