Free NBA Pick: Pacers vs. Pistons NBA Odds
Looking for Indiana Pacers vs. Detroit Pistons free NBA picks & NBA Odds? NBA betting sees the Pacers taking on the Pistons on Monday, March 13th at Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, Michigan. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NBA basketball matchups so stay tuned for more FREE daily NBA hoops predictions like this Pacers Pistons matchup.
2023 NBA Handicapping – Pacers vs. Detroit
(31-37) Indiana Pacers vs. Detroit Pistons (15-53)
Date: Monday, March 13th
Time: 7:00 PM ET
Venue: Little Caesars Arena Detroit, Detroit, Michigan
Moneyline NBA Odds: Pacers -165| Pistons +145 (Bet Now!)
NBA Betting Odds: Pacers -3.5
Today’s NBA Betting Total: 228.5
- *Click Here* Check out our Live Betting Odds for this Indiana Pacers vs. Detroit Pistons game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
- SCROLL DOWN FOR our Pacers Pistons Free Pick!
As can be seen, this is the second of two consecutive games the Pacers and Pistons are playing in a baseball set that began on Saturday with Indy winning 121-115.
The Pacers are 37-30-1 overall against the spread this season. Overall, Indy is 16-17 ATS as the away team.
At this time, the Pistons are 28-37-3 against the spread this season. In general, Detroit is 13-21-1 ATS as the home team
Monday, March 13th, the Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons play for the third of four scheduled matches this season. Indy won both the initial October 22nd match (124-115) and the front side of the baseball set on Saturday (121-115).
Indy will host the final meeting between the clubs on April 7th.
Last season, the squads played four times with the Pistons winning three of the four contests. The Pacers hold the all-time record having bested the Pistons in 106 of their 206 matches.
*Editor’s Note: Statistics and rankings are current as of this writing, Sunday, March 12th. Numbers may vary slightly entering games on Sunday, March 13th.
It was an opportunity for “others” to step up in the absence of the key cogs as each Tyrese Haliburton, Bennedict Mathurin, and Myles Turner all sat out and will again in this match.
In their absence Jalen Smith (20 points, 9 rebounds), Isaiah Jackson (19 points, 11 rebounds) and Andrew Nembhard (19 points, 8 assists) led the Pacers to victory.
The Pacers average 115.8 points per game ranking 10th while shooting 46.4% from the field and 36.4% from deep ranking 24th and 13th.
Defensively, Indy allows 117.9 points per game ranking 26th while opponents shoot 47.9% from the field and 37.3% from the perimeter ranking 20th and 26th respectively.
To summarize the injury report…
- Tyrese Haliburton PG (OUT—knee)
- TJ McConnell PG (OUT—back)
- Myles Turner C (OUT—back)
- Bennedict Matthurin SG (OUT—ankle)
- Kendall Brown, (questionable—shin)
Like their opponent, the Pistons were missing key players with five of their six top-scoring options sidelined. Yet, Detroit competed with Killian Hayes (17 points, 13 assists) running the show and Isaiah Livers registering his career-best 18 points.
Comparatively, the Pistons’ opponents average 118.9 points per game ranking 29th while limiting foes to 49.1% from the field and 36.4% from deep ranking 27th and 19th respectively.
On the negative side, offensively, the Pistons score 112.2 points per game which ranks 28th. From an efficiency perspective, the Pistons shoot 45.5% from the field and 35.6% from the perimeter ranking 26th and 21st respectively.
To summarize the injury report…
- Alek Burks SG (questionable—foot)
- Bojan Bogdanovic SF (questionable—Achilles)
- Hamidou Diallo SG (OUT for season —ankle)
- Isaiah Steward PF (OUT indefinitely —hip)
- Cade Cunningham, PG (OUT for season —shin-left tibia stress fractures)
- Jaden Ivey PG (questionable —quarantine)
NBA Bettors we want to hear from you. Comment below. Give us your Indiana Pacers vs. Detroit Pistons NBA picks!
Indiana Pacers vs. Detroit Pistons NBA Betting Trends:
- All and all, the Pacers are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana’s last 6 games.
- Additionally, the Pacers are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- By comparison, the Pistons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Detroit’s last 18 games.
- In conclusion, the Pistons are 0-10 SU in their last 10 games.
Free Indiana Pacers vs. Detroit Pistons NBA Prediction:
While Detroit is due to end the losing the Pacers are playing closer to the style they began the season with and aren’t out of the play-in tournament running yet.
4* Free Indiana Pacers vs. Detroit Pistons NBA Betting Pick: Pacers ATS
Lately, if you’re looking for more NBA picks like this Indiana Pacers vs. Detroit Pistons matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NBA predictions on the blog during the entire NBA season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NBA predictions!
Register here for a FREE NBA Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers! Check out our Linktr.ee!