Free NBA Pick: Pistons vs Celtics NBA Odds
Looking for Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics free NBA picks & NBA odds? NBA betting sees the Pistons taking on the Celtics on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusettes. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NBA basketball matchups so stay tuned for more FREE daily NBA hoops predictions like this Pistons Celtics matchup.
(26-29) Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics (35-21)
Date: Wednesday, February 13
Time: 7:30 PM EST
Venue: TD Garden, Boston, Massachusettes
NBA Moneyline Odds: OFF
NBA Betting Odds: OFF
NBA Betting Total: OFF (As of 8:45pm ET Tuesday night)
Live NBA Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Pistons enter this contest a full game ahead of the No. 9 Miami Heat and hold the eighth seed with a recent four-game winning streak. The Celtics have lost four straight, but they’re also seven full games ahead of the Brooklyn Nets and own the No. 5 seed.
These two tip of at 7:30 p.m. ET in Boston on Wednesday.
So far this season, the Detroit Pistons are averaging 106.5 points per game. That number is only good enough for 26th in the league, but the more surprising part is that they’re struggling to score despite Blake Griffin having (at least for numerous stretches) a career year.
At this point in 2018-19, Griffin is posting 26.2 points per night. That is a career high by a relative longshot, but the problem is that the No. 2 scorer on the team also comes from the block in Andre Drummond’s 17.3 points per game.
No guards are scoring more than 14.8 points per contest, and their No. 4 leading scorer on the year, Reggie Bullock (12.1 PPG), was traded at the deadline.
Entering this game, the Pistons are just 23rd in Offensive Efficiency, averaging 104.1 points per 100 possessions.
The Boston Celtics have lost two straight and have underwhelmed for much of the season, as evidenced by their current fifth seed, in comparison to their preseason expectations. But when the line is eventually set for this contest, the C’s should be favored.
So far this season, Boston has earned top-five status in both Offensive and Defensive Efficiency. Detroit is surprisgly effective on Defense, earning top-10 status up to this point, but their lack of offense is what’s going to sway this one in Boston’s direction.
The Celtics aren’t where they want to be, but they have a much better balance between offense and defense than their opponent on Wednesday night.
NBA Betting Trends:
- Under is 9-0 in DET last 9 road games.
- Under is 12-5 in DET last 17 overall.
- Over is 7-3 in DET last 10 vs. Eastern Conference.
- BOS are 19-7-1 ATS in their last 27 Wed. games.
- BOS are 33-14 ATS in their last 47 home games.
- Road team is 13-3 ATS in the last 16 meetings.
Free Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics NBA Prediction:
Keep an eye out for the line to be set for an official prediction ATS, but the Celtics should have little trouble getting a win straight up, barring one major aspect of how this one plays out.
4* Free NBA Betting Pick: Celtics by 5 (Odds OFF As of 8:45pm ET Tuesday night)
If the Celtics allow a third scorer to get involved in Detroit’s offense, that could spell trouble. After all, Detroit is already a good defensive team and when its offense is clicking, it begins to reach its full potential.
That said, Boston—another very good defensive unit—should be able to hold the perimeter players from getting too involved and will be fine if both Adre Drummond ad Blake Griffin go for big nights.
Give this one to the Celtics.
NBA Free Score Prediction: Boston Celtics 114 – Detroit Pistons 109
If you’re looking for more NBA picks like this Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NBA predictions on the blog during the entire 2018/19 NBA season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NBA predictions!
CappersPicks.com has NBA Odds up on a ton of championship futures, and you will also find DAILY NBA lines up as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Orlando Magic – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Washington Wizards vs. Dallas Mavericks – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Chicago Bulls vs. Charlotte Hornets – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Miami Heat – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Utah Jazz – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Denver Nuggets vs. Portland Trail Blazers – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Toronto Raptors – 10/22/19 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Los Angeles Clippers – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction