Free NBA Pick: Cavaliers vs. Wizards NBA Odds
Looking for Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards free NBA picks & NBA odds? NBA betting sees the Cavaliers taking on the Wizards on Friday, February 21st, 2020 at the Capital One Arena, Washington, District of Columbia. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NBA basketball matchups so stay tuned for more FREE daily NBA hoops predictions like this Cavaliers Wizards matchup.
2019-2020 NBA Regular Season
14-40 Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards 20-33
Date: Friday February 21st
Time: 7:00 PM EST
Venue: Capital One Arena, Washington, District of Columbia
NBA Moneyline Odds: OFF
NBA Betting Odds: Wizards -4.5
NBA Betting Total: OFF
- Click here to view… NBA ATS Stats & NBA Betting Insight for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Live Betting Odds for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
- *Click Here* Buy Tickets for this game from STUB HUB!
Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes… The Cavaliers and coach John Beilein mutually agreed to part ways during the break, with Beilein leaving four years on a pact signed over the summer.
The Eastern Conference-worst Cleveland Cavaliers will be under the direction of a new head coach when they come out of the All-Star break and visit the Washington Wizards on Friday.
Assistant J.B. Bickerstaff, 40, will take over as head coach the rest of the season and is leading his third NBA staff after stints with the Houston Rockets and Memphis Grizzlies.
The Wizards went into the break with wins in five of their last seven games and feel good about their chances to compete for a playoff spot over the final 29 games.
Washington sits three games behind the eighth-place Orlando Magic in the East coming out of the break and is getting healthy at the right time with forwards Davis Bertans, Moritz Wagner and Rui Hachimura all making noise during All-Star weekend.
NBA Betting Trends:
- Cleveland are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 vs. NBA Southeast.
- Washington are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 home games.
- Cleveland are 2-13 SU in their last 15 games.
- Cleveland are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Washington are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- Washington are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference conference.
Free Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards NBA Prediction:
You can find our full in-depth Free Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards NBA Prediction: HERE!
4* Free NBA Betting Pick: Wizards win big over the lowly Cavs HERE!
If you’re looking for more NBA picks like this Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NBA predictions on the blog during the entire 2019/20 NBA season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NBA predictions!
CappersPicks.com has NBA Odds up on a ton of 2020 NBA championship futures, and you will also find DAILY NBA lines up as well.
Register here for a FREE NBA Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers!