Free MLB Pick: Nationals vs. Twins Odds
Looking for Washington Nationals vs. Minnesota Twins free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Nationals taking on the Twins on Thursday September 12th, 2019 at Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Nationals Twins free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Thursday September 12th, 2019
Time: 7:40 PM ET
Venue: Target Field in Minneapolis MN
Projected Pitchers: Patrick Corbin vs. Kyle Gibson
MLB Moneyline Odds: Nationals -124 | Twins +102
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Thursday’s game between the Nationals and Twins feels like it could go either way, yet oddsmakers have set the Nationals at -124 favorites.
Washington and Minnesota have split their series so far, with the Twins tallying a 5-0 win on Tuesday followed up by a Nationals 6-2 win on Wednesday.
The Nationals appear to have bounced back nicely after dropping 5 of 6 to division foes New York and Atlanta.
The Nationals go home for 3 games with Atlanta starting Friday which means they may be in the classic ‘look ahead’ spot.
Washington has built up a nice 3 game lead over Chicago for the #1 wild card spot but are still a landslide of 9.5 games back from the Braves.
Washington will go with Patrick Corbin in the series finale which is why they are such big favorites. Corbin has allowed 2 ER or less in 5 of his last 6 starts.
The Twins would be wise to win as many of their last 20+ games as possible because Cleveland isn’t going away as the Indians have won four in a row. Minnesota is still up 4 in the Central, but it’s not a comfortable cushion at all.
Minnesota has one of the best offenses in baseball but injuries to the likes of Marwin Gonzalez, Max Kepler, and Miguel Sano are taking their toll.
The Twins have been held to 2 runs or less in 5 of the last 7.
Kyle Gibson will try to limit the Nationals so that a struggling Minnesota offense can still contribute to the win. Gibson has struggled though, giving up 10 hits in back-to-back starts and allowing 4+ runs in 4 of the last 5.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Nationals are 1-4 last 5 road games
- Nationals are 1-5 last 6 overall
- Nationals are 1-4 in Corbin’s last 5 road starts
- Twins are 12-4 last 16 overall
Free Washington Nationals vs. Minnesota Twins MLB Prediction:
Washington has huge value at -124 on Thursday considering Corbin on the mound and the fact that the Minnesota offense has seen their struggles as of late.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Nationals -124
Washington in a great spot to keep rolling here
MLB Free Score Prediction: Nationals 8 – Twins 2
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Washington Nationals vs. Minnesota Twins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction