Free MLB Pick: Nationals vs Twins Odds
Looking for Washington Nationals vs. Minnesota Twins free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Nationals taking on the Twins on Tuesday September 10, 2019 at Target Field in Minneapolis Minnesota. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Nationals Twins free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(79-63) Washington Nationals vs. Minnesota Twins (88-55)
Date: Tuesday September 10, 2019
Time: 7:40 PM ET
Venue: Target Field, Minneapolis Minnesota
Projected Pitchers: Sanchez (WAS), Berrios (MIN)
MLB Moneyline Odds: Nationals +142 | Twins -148
MLB RunLine Betting Odds:
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 10
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
After losing three in a row at SunTrust Park, the Nationals did win on Sunday, 9–4, to avoid a sweep. The series loss did end any wonder Nats fans had about taking the division from the Braves, who have just been the better side over the course of the entire year.
Max Scherzer beat Mike Soroka, who has lost only four times all year now. Juan Soto left the yard for the 33rd time this season.
Washington is fortunate the Cubs have been bad lately too because Chicago remains at an arm’s length away in the Wild Card (three games). The Brewers and Phillies sit two games back of the Cubs.
The Nationals’ schedule isn’t forgiving from here until the end of the season. Monday is just the penultimate day off of the season and then it’s in Minnesota, back at home against the Braves, and in St. Louis.
They get a series against Miami and then finish vs. Philadelphia and Cleveland.
With Kyle Gibson hurt, the Twins had to throw Randy Dobnak against Mike Clevinger in Sunday’s rubber match, which Cleveland won, 5–2.
Clevinger pitched into the seventh and gave up just two runs. Dobnak, by contrast, gave up two in just two innings. Minnesota’s bullpen isn’t good enough to stay in a low-scoring game in which it gets just six outs from the starter.
So Minnesota lost two out of three at home but it still has a stranglehold on the division. Plus, Jose Berrios gets the Twins started this week.
They play this series and then in Cleveland over the weekend.
Then the Twins are home free with series against the White Sox, Tigers, and Royals exclusively the rest of the way.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Under is 32-13 in WAS last 45 interleague games.
- WAS are 7-3 in their last 10 Tue. games.
- Over is 13-4 in MIN last 17 games following a loss.
- MIN are 11-4 in their last 15 overall.
- MIN are 11-4 in their last 15 games on grass.
Free Washington Nationals vs. Minnesota Twins MLB Prediction: Twins.
Looking for Berrios to come out and throw a gem.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Twins RL
MLB Free Score Prediction: Washington 1 – Minnesota 5
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Washington Nationals vs. Minnesota Twins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction