Free MLB Pick: Nationals vs Braves Odds
Looking for Washington Nationals vs. Atlanta Braves free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Nationals taking on the Braves on Saturday September 7, 2019 at SunTrust Park in Atlanta, Georgia. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Nationals Braves free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Saturday September 7, 2019
Time: 7:20 PM ET
Venue: SunTrust Park Atlanta, Georgia
Projected Pitchers: Joe Ross (WAS) vs. Julio Teheran (ATL)
MLB Moneyline Odds: Nationals +130 /Braves -150
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 10
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Nationals will have to settle for winning a wild card berth as they trail Atlanta in the division by eight games. Washington is 3.5 games ahead of the third wild card team so they are in control of their own destiny.
The team has a strong offense which ranks third in the NL in runs scored (749).
The offense is led by Anthony Rendon who is hitting .338 with 32 homers and 114 RBIs. Juan Soto is having a huge year with 32 homers and 98 RBIs.
Trea Turner has contributed as well with an average of .295 and 31 stolen bases.
On the mound for the Washington Nationals is Joe Ross. Ross is 3-4 with a 6.17 ERA this season. The righty allowed seven runs in 3.2 innings in his last outing against the Mets. In 6.1 innings against the Braves he has allowed seven runs.
The Braves are looking to hold off the Nationals in the NL East.
Atlanta stands at 87-54 and they have a a safe eight-game lead in the division. The Braves like the Nats have an elite offense. Atlanta ranks second in the NL in runs scored (758).
The pitching has also been solid for Atlanta. Guys like Julio Teheran (3.38 ERA), Mike Soroka (2.53 ERA), and Max Fried (3.83 ERA) have gotten the job done so far.
Atlanta’s offense is led by Freddie Freeman and Ronald Acuna Jr. Freeman is batting .300 with 38 homers and 115 RBIs.
Acuna Jr. has 37 homers and 34 stolen bases. Veteran Josh Donaldson (34 homers) has had a big year as well.
Atlanta will call on Julio Teheran to take the mound for Saturday’s game. Teheran has been terrific with a 9-8 record and a 3.38 ERA.
In 12.1 innings against the Nationals this season he has allowed only two runs.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Nationals are 1-4 in Ross’ last 5 starts vs. a team with a winning record.
- Nationals are 1-4 in the last 5 meetings.
- Braves are 6-1 in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Braves are 5-1 in their last 6 Saturday games
- Braves are 15-7 in Teherans last 22 starts.
Free Washington Nationals vs. Atlanta Braves MLB Prediction: Atlanta ML
In what’s a matchup of two of the strongest offenses in the NL it’s the pitching that will be the difference. Teheran is a much better pitcher than Ross.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Atlanta ML
Take the Braves in a multi-run victory here.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Atlanta 6 – Washington 3
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Washington Nationals vs. Atlanta Braves matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. Miami Marlins – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. Miami Marlins – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Colorado Rockies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting